Antonym: refresh. Similar words: retire, retired, entirely, retirement, stir, wire, hire, empire. Meaning: ['taɪə(r)] n. hoop that covers a wheel. v. 1. get tired of something or somebody 2. exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress 3. deplete 4. cause to be bored.
Random good picture Not show
1. Her legs were beginning to tire.
2. He soon began to tire of her.
3. A nail pierced the tire of his car.
4. Unfortunately, the tire blew out on my way to office.
5. He felt he would never tire of international cricket.
6. I exchanged the defective tire for a good one.
7. The tire punctured a mile from home.
8. After an hour Rick began to tire.
9. I never tire of reading classics.
10. The driver demounted the tire from the wheel.
11. Sooner or later he'll tire of politics.
12. Take a spare tire along in case of need.
13. This tire is going down.
14. People were beginning to tire in the midday heat.
15. A flat tire put my bicycle out of commision.
16. His objective was to tire out the climbers.
17. The tire blew out on my way to work.
18. Don't tire yourself out Geri, it's really not worth it.
19. I unluckily had a flat tire on the way here.
20. Old people tire easily.
21. Of course long walks tire you out you're not getting any younger,(sentencedict.com/tire.html) you know.
22. Pace yourself or you'll tire yourself out in the first half of the race.
23. She stayed in the hope that he'd tire of his bit on the side.
24. Young children tire quickly.
25. The tire was whipped off and changed in jig time.
26. Pump the tire up hard before going out on the road.
27. She's got so much energy she never seems to tire.
28. The driver jacked up his car to change the flat tire.
29. Let the kids run around in the garden and that'll soon tire them out.
30. This is the kind of toy that children will soon tire of.
More similar words: retire, retired, entirely, retirement, stir, wire, hire, empire, direct, fire up, on fire, admire, require, inspire, director, directly, required, catch fire, set fire to, requirement, inquire about, questionnaire, in all directions, direct investment.