Random good picture Not show
1. There are more important matters we need to discuss.
2. They had important matters to discuss.
3. The coach called a time-out to discuss strategy.
4. She'd rung up to discuss the divorce.
5. Discuss your worries with your partner.
6. Discuss any problems with your team leader.
7. I don't have anything special to discuss.
8. I'm perfectly willing to discuss the problem.
9. Naturally, you'll want to discuss this with your wife.
10. I'll discuss it with you whenever you like.
11. I have no desire to discuss the matter further.
12. They discuss their problems in group therapy sessions.
13. Can we have a meeting to discuss that?
14. He flatly refused to discuss the matter.
15. I won't discuss the minutiae of the contract now.
16. I want to discuss your work with you.
17. They will discuss the possible renewal of diplomatic relations.
18. I had no opportunity to discuss it with her.
19. I don't discuss private matters with my colleagues.
20. This is hardly the time to discuss such matters.
21. We met on several occasions to discuss the issue.
22. Littman refused to discuss the case publicly.
23. They will hold a council to discuss the proposal.
24. I waited, hoping for an opportune moment to discuss the possibility of a raise.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The Prime Minister convened his ministers to discuss the matter.
26. The police want to discuss these recent racist attacks with local people.
27. We really should meet sometime soon to discuss the details.
28. We will, no doubt, discuss these issues again at the next meeting.
29. The team went into a huddle at half-time to discuss their tactics.
30. The radio station had an open line on which listeners could call up to discuss various issues.
More similar words: discussion, disc, disclose, discourse, discount, discourage, discouraged, discharging, discrimination, Russian, rescue, scuttle, accuse, sculpture, custody, excuse me, customer, the accused, fiscal, accusation, in this case, dish, disk, dismal, disturb, display, distant, dispute, dismiss, distinct.