Random good picture Not show
1. I was given no prior notification.
2. The course required no prior knowledge of Spanish.
3. Passengers must fasten their seat belts prior to descent.
4. My children have a prior claim on my time.
5. A prior engagement will preclude me from coming.
6. This task is prior to all others.
7. You will need prior authorization from your bank.
8. It is important to enrich the soil prior to planting.
9. Anglers are required to obtain prior authorization from the park keeper.
10. He claimed he had no prior knowledge of the protest.
11. The will was made two days prior to his death.
12. You do not need any prior knowledge of the subject.
13. I saw him prior to leaving.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. A four course dinner is available by prior arrangement.
15. The contract will be signed prior to the ceremony.
16. She insists on vetting questions prior to an interview.
17. His excuse of a prior engagement was accepted.
18. The caves can be visited only by prior arrangement.
19. The firm I wanted to use had prior commitments.
20. Students should have prior experience of veterinary practice.
21. She had a prior claim on his affections.
22. I had to refuse because of a prior engagement.
23. The bomb exploded without any prior warning .
24. I have a prior engagement at five.
25. Vegetarian meals are provided by prior agreement.
26. Visits are by prior arrangement.
27. They have a prior claim to the property.
28. I appreciate that you may have prior commitments.
29. Pets are permitted at the resort by prior arrangement.
30. Some prior experience with the software is needed.
More similar words: prior to, priority, warrior, interior, senior, junior, riot, behavior, period, behavioral, various, curious, scenario, centurion, mysterious, laboriously, prize, print, prime, price, priest, comprise, privacy, prisoner, primary, principal, principle, spring up, sprinkle, primarily.