Synonym: base. Similar words: quarter, quarterback, charter, starter, square, quarrel with, head, repartee. Meaning: [hedˈkwɔːtəz] n. 1. (usually plural) the office that serves as the administrative center of an enterprise 2. the military installation from which a commander performs the functions of command 3. (plural) a military unit consisting of a commander and the headquarters staff.
Random good picture Not show
1) He telephoned the duty officer at regimental headquarters.
2) All the commanders gathered at the headquarters.
3) The bank has its headquarters in Pairs.
4) The headquarters had been infiltrated by enemy spies.
5) The company's headquarters is/are in Amsterdam.
6) He sent a coded message to CIA headquarters.
7) The corporation's headquarters is in Washington.
8) The company's headquarters is based in New York.
9) The captain applied to headquarters for a transfer.
10) The diplomatic dispatches were dispatched to the UN Headquarters.
11) The organization has its headquarters in Brussels.
12) They radioed their position to headquarters.
13) The company is moving its corporate headquarters from New York to Houston.
14) The company wants to situate its headquarters in the north.
15) The firm's headquarters is / are in London.
16) The letter instructed him to report to headquarters immediately.
17) They made contact with headquarters by radio.
18) Mrs Clinton was huddled with advisers at her headquarters.
19) They're planning to close their headquarters in Washington.
20) The international corporation's headquarters is / are in Washington.
21) The bank has its headquarters in Paris.
22) They tried to disrupt communications between the two headquarters.
23) She knew the exact location of The Eagle's headquarters.
24) An air of gloom descended over the party headquarters.
25) Notify to the supreme headquarters at once.
26) The union's headquarters is in Transport House.
27) I'm waiting for clearance from headquarters.
28) A small group of demonstrators staged a peaceful protest outside the UN Headquarters.
29) Urban guerrillas detonated a car bomb in front of the company's headquarters.
30) Protesters are holding a twenty-four hour vigil outside the socialist party headquarters.
More similar words: quarter, quarterback, charter, starter, square, quarrel with, head, repartee, head for, head on, head up, heart, forehead, ahead of, go ahead, get ahead, earthquake, at heart, headline, reporter, supporter, by heart, head office, leadership, ahead of time, theater, partnership, heart and soul, ahead of schedule, after school.