Random good picture Not show
1. And now, over to our Rome correspondent ...
2. Our correspondent in South Africa sent this report.
3. Our correspondent has been assessing the impact of the sanctions.
4. A correspondent for Reuters news agency says he saw a number of demonstrators being beaten.
5. Our foreign correspondent filed this report earlier today.
6. Our correspondent in Washington files a report most days.
7. He volunteered as a correspondent for the war.
8. She's a poor correspondent .
9. Frank Deford is a special correspondent for Newsweek magazine.
10. I'm not a very good correspondent, I'm afraid.
11. He was a vivid and witty correspondent.
12. I am the foreign correspondent in Washington of La Tribuna newspaper of Honduras.
13. More than one correspondent filed a story about the incident.
14. In her latest dispatch, Clare Duggan, our war correspondent, reported an increase in fighting.
15. I'm a terrible correspondent - I never seem to get the time to write.
16. He's a good correspondent.
17. Our economics correspondent, James Morgan, is just back from Germany.
18. "Schools in Crisis", by our education correspondent Nick Bacon.
19. Examiner correspondent Sandra Ann Harris contributed to this report.
20. Scott took him on as scientific correspondent.
21. He would have made a lousy war correspondent.
22. This report from our political correspondent, Fiona Ross.
23. Another wants to be an international news correspondent.
24. Neither one would make a good war correspondent.
25. The correspondent, however, was sage enough to emphasise that the relationship was far from causal.
26. He wrote many articles for the now sadly defunct newspaper, the Daily Correspondent.
27. I'm handing you over now to our home affairs correspondent.
28. Perhaps her most productive period was her five-year stint as a foreign correspondent in New York.
29. She spoke emotionally about her experiences as a war correspondent.
30. And now with news from the Games[sentencedict .com], over to our Olympic correspondent.
More similar words: corresponding to, respondent, respond, response, be responsible for, correctly, correlation, independent, irrespective of, dependent, resident, president, residential, presidential, independence, sponsor, bespoke, corridor, on the spot, corruption, tablespoon, condemn, arrest, tendency, current, component, opponent, respectively, currently, residence.