Random good picture Not show
1. It is a curious paradox that professional comedians often have unhappy personal lives.
2. I was curious to find out what she had said.
3. Everyone was curious as to why Mark was leaving.
4. Don't be too curious about things you are not supposed to know.
5. Steve was intensely curious about the world I came from.
6. I was curious to know what would happen next.
7. I'm curious to know what she said.
8. Her secretive manner had made me curious.
9. Children are curious about everything around them.
10. They entered the shop,(http://Sentencedict.com) which was a curious ramshackle building.
11. Curious pedestrians were ordered to move along.
12. They were very curious about the people who lived upstairs.
13. He is such a curious boy, always asking questions.
14. I heard a curious noise last night.
15. He felt a curious mixture of excitement and panic.
16. We received a number of curious stares from passers-by.
17. By a curious paradox, the team became less motivated the more games it won.
18. The pageant promises to be a curious mixture of the ancient and modern.
19. I was intensely curious to know more about him.
20. He was too curious to let the matter drop .
21. They speak neither French nor German, but a curious mixture of the two.
22. He remains curious about why she neglects him.
23. It was curious that she didn't tell anyone.
24. There was a curious mixture of people in the audience.
25. It's curious that she left without saying goodbye.
26. A crowd of curious onlookers soon gathered to see what was happening.
27. She's a curious character - I don't really know what to think of her.
28. Hide it where curious eyes won't see it.
29. She coped with the frankly curious looks of the men.
30. It's curious Billy hasn't phoned when he promised he would.
More similar words: various, mysterious, laboriously, security, centurion, anxious, dubious, envious, obvious, officious, previous, oblivious, vivacious, obviously, ambitious, bumptious, suspicious, previously, loquacious, pugnacious, subconsciously, consciousness, during, tourism, tourist, flourish, riot, prior, period, curve.