Synonym: inquisitive, odd, peculiar, queer, strange, unusual. Antonym: incurious, indifferent, unconcerned, uninterested. Similar words: various, mysterious, laboriously, security, centurion, anxious, dubious, envious. Meaning: ['kjʊərɪəs] adj. 1. beyond or deviating from the usual or expected 2. eager to investigate and learn or learn more (sometimes about others' concerns) 3. having curiosity aroused; eagerly interested in learning more.
Random good picture Not show
1. Everyone was curious as to why Mark was leaving.
2. I was curious to know what would happen next.
3. I'm curious to know what she said.
4. Her secretive manner had made me curious.
5. Children are curious about everything around them.
6. Curious pedestrians were ordered to move along.
7. He is such a curious boy,(http://Sentencedict.com) always asking questions.
8. I heard a curious noise last night.
9. It is a curious paradox that professional comedians often have unhappy personal lives.
10. I was curious to find out what she had said.
11. Don't be too curious about things you are not supposed to know.
12. Steve was intensely curious about the world I came from.
13. They entered the shop, which was a curious ramshackle building.
14. They were very curious about the people who lived upstairs.
15. He felt a curious mixture of excitement and panic.
16. We received a number of curious stares from passers-by.
17. I was intensely curious to know more about him.
18. He remains curious about why she neglects him.
19. It was curious that she didn't tell anyone.
20. It's curious that she left without saying goodbye.
21. Hide it where curious eyes won't see it.
22. My eye fell on a curious object.
23. She's a curious mixture of stubbornness and servility.
24. We got a number of curious looks from passers-by.
25. He grew curious about how to make a toy.
26. He was curious about how she would react.
27. Babies are curious about everything around them.
28. She was curious as to why he was there.
29. We felt curious how she received the shocking news.
30. I was curious about how she would react.
More similar words: various, mysterious, laboriously, security, centurion, anxious, dubious, envious, obvious, officious, previous, oblivious, vivacious, obviously, ambitious, bumptious, suspicious, previously, loquacious, pugnacious, subconsciously, consciousness, during, tourism, tourist, flourish, riot, prior, period, curve.