Random good picture Not show
1. After a hurricane comes a rainbow.
2. Many coastal towns were desolated by the hurricane.
3. The hurricane left a trail of destruction behind it.
4. The hurricane demage was assessed at three million dollars.
5. The hurricane left a a trail of destruction behind it.
6. A hurricane hit the city yesterday at 5 p.m.
7. How long does the dry/hurricane/monsoon/etc. season last?
8. The intensity of the hurricane was frightening.
9. The hurricane put such a strain on the bridge that it collapsed.
10. Hurricane Hugo will go down in the record books as the costliest storm ever faced by insurers.
11. The damage from the 1956 hurricane was immeasurably greater.
12. A hurricane ripped through the Caribbean.
13. The hurricane is blowing broken glass about in the city streets.
14. The hurricane is moving to the west at about 18 miles per hour.
15. The hurricane bodes disaster for those areas in its path.
16. The fields were devastated by the hurricane.
17. Hurricane Andrew was last night heading into the Gulf of Mexico.
18. The hurricane passed, leaving a trail of devastation in its wake.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Hurricane Hugo menaced the US coast for a week.
20. The hurricane flung their motor boat upon the rocks.
21. Hurricane Bob has been downgraded to a tropical storm.
22. The hurricane inflicted severe damage on the island.
23. The hurricane destroyed the whole village.
24. The footman went ahead against the hurricane.
25. The 1987 hurricane was the worst natural disaster to hit England for decades.
26. The hurricane winds agitated the sea.
27. Rescue teams worked desperately to restore utilities in the area shattered by the hurricane.
28. They managed to batten down the shutters and doors before the hurricane hit.
29. The roof of their house caved in during a hurricane.
30. Congress has agreed an $11 million relief package for victims of the hurricane.
More similar words: curriculum, hurry up, in a hurry, African, American, historical, historically, electrical, hurt, church, lane, panel, planet, current, airplane, currency, surround, barrier, carrier, arrival, warrior, currently, arrive at, terribly, corridor, terrific, horrible, planetarium, keep an eye on, territory.