Random good picture Not show
1. After a hurricane comes a rainbow.
2. Many coastal towns were desolated by the hurricane.
3. The hurricane left a trail of destruction behind it.
4. The hurricane demage was assessed at three million dollars.
5. The hurricane caused widespread devastation.
6. A hurricane hit the city yesterday at 5 p.m.
7. How long does the dry/hurricane/monsoon/etc. season last?
8. The intensity of the hurricane was frightening.
9. The hurricane left a a trail of destruction behind it.
10. The hurricane put such a strain on the bridge that it collapsed.
11. The damage from the 1956 hurricane was immeasurably greater.
12. A hurricane ripped through the Caribbean.
13. The wind blew a hurricane.
14. The fields were devastated by the hurricane.
15. Hurricane Hugo menaced the US coast for a week.
16. The hurricane flung their motor boat upon the rocks.
17. Hurricane Bob has been downgraded to a tropical storm.
18. The hurricane inflicted severe damage on the island.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. The hurricane destroyed the whole village.
20. The footman went ahead against the hurricane.
21. The hurricane winds agitated the sea.
22. After the hurricane the homeless numbered over 200 000.
23. The hurricane was a long nightmare.
24. A hurricane is bearing down on central America.
25. A hurricane struck the city.
26. Hurricane Louis is expected to hit at the weekend.
27. The hurricane devastated a large section of the coast.
28. All of them were hapless victims of this hurricane.
29. Rescue teams worked desperately to restore utilities in the area shattered by the hurricane.
30. They managed to batten down the shutters and doors before the hurricane hit.
More similar words: curriculum, hurry up, in a hurry, African, American, historical, historically, electrical, hurt, church, lane, panel, planet, current, airplane, currency, surround, barrier, carrier, arrival, warrior, currently, arrive at, terribly, corridor, terrific, horrible, planetarium, keep an eye on, territory.