Random good picture Not show
1. News of the arrest perturbed her greatly.
2. The commissioner has issued a warrant for her arrest.
3. A policeman has the authority to arrest lawbreakers.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. They issued a warrant for her arrest.
5. A policeman has the power to arrest a criminal.
6. A warrant is out for his arrest/against him.
7. Policemen have authority to arrest lawbreakers.
8. His arrest for stealing brought shame on his family.
9. The police arrived to arrest him.
10. You can't arrest me! There must be some mistake!
11. Police finally managed to overpower and arrest the gunman.
12. The magistrate issued a warrant for his arrest.
13. Under the state of siege, the police could arrest suspects without charges or warrants.
14. She has endured house arrest and continual harassment by the police.
15. Creditors could obtain a writ for the arrest of their debtors.
16. It is sometimes possible to arrest or reverse the disease.
17. Opposition leaders were put under house arrest .
18. Forty-eight hours have elapsed since his arrest.
19. The Feds completely screwed up the arrest.
20. Police stood by to arrest any violent fans.
21. News of his arrest caused a sensation.
22. He was charged with violent behaviour and resisting arrest.
23. His arrest touched off a riot.
24. He sued the police for wrongful arrest .
25. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
26. A driver uses brakes to arrest his car's speed.
27. Our information is that the police will shortly make an arrest.
28. Following the coup, parliamentary leaders were put under house arrest.
29. The police officer said that he had placed the man under arrest and that a scuffle had ensued.
30. It was an illegal act and will lead to your arrest.
More similar words: barrel, quarrel with, correspondent, irrespective of, forest, corresponding to, rest on, for the rest, restore, restrict, interest, restriction, prestidigitation, current, currency, correctly, currently, correlation, carry, array, narrow, harrow, carrot, carry out, carrier, arrange, carry on, carry off, barrier, arrival.