Random good picture Not show
(1) If you answer this question correctly, it's worth five points.
(2) In the event of the machine not operating correctly, an error code will appear.
(3) We have not yet learned to punctuate correctly.
(4) The children have not yet learned to punctuate correctly.
(5) If it is not treated correctly, the condition can prove fatal .
(6) The writer expresses himself correctly in English.
(7) You are not going about it correctly.
(8) The computer verified that/whether the data was loaded correctly.
(9) Make sure all the components remain correctly orientated.
(10) If I recall correctly, he lives in Luton.
(11) She was from Henan, if I remember correctly.
(12) Very few people can pronounce my name correctly.
(13) Has the form been correctly completed?
(14) The pupils have not yet learned to punctuate correctly.
(15) I couldn't get the graphics to print correctly.
(16) He correctly calculated that the others would not dare fight back.
(17) Be sure to place them correctly.
(18) We must make sure that things are done correctly.
(19) If I've read the situation correctly,[sentencedict.com] we should have some agreement on the contract by the end of the week.
(20) I thought I'd done this correctly, I just can't understand where I've gone wrong. Sentencedict.com
(21) The company acted correctly in sacking him.
(22) The manager of the restaurant has trained the waitress to serve correctly at table.
(23) Article 10 provides that all businesses must be registered correctly.
(24) The present Kew Bridge was opened by King Edward VII and is correctly named "King Edward Bridge".
(25) The complications of this machine make it difficult ot handle correctly.
(26) The treatment will continue until the patient reaches the point where he can walk correctly and safely.
(27) South Africans were praying last night that he has read the situation correctly.
(28) Auditors normally issue a report as to whether the company accounts have been prepared correctly.
(29) Please check that your surname and forenames have been correctly entered.
(30) It is important to judge the weight of your washing load correctly.
More similar words: directly, correlation, correspondent, corresponding to, strictly, corridor, currently, corruption, record, recently, recording, direct, director, irrespective of, in all directions, direct investment, worry, sorry, barrel, arrest, horror, or rather, current, horrible, currency, cor, quarrel with, cord, core, scorn.