Random good picture Not show
(1) We have not yet learned to punctuate correctly.
(2) The children have not yet learned to punctuate correctly.
(3) The writer expresses himself correctly in English.
(4) You are not going about it correctly.
(5) The computer verified that/whether the data was loaded correctly.
(6) Make sure all the components remain correctly orientated.
(7) If I recall correctly, he lives in Luton.
(8) She was from Henan, if I remember correctly.
(9) Very few people can pronounce my name correctly.
(10) Has the form been correctly completed?
(11) The pupils have not yet learned to punctuate correctly.
(12) I couldn't get the graphics to print correctly.
(13) If you answer this question correctly, it's worth five points.
(14) In the event of the machine not operating correctly, an error code will appear.
(15) If it is not treated correctly, the condition can prove fatal .
(16) Is the battery connected correctly?
(17) Be sure to place them correctly.
(18) We must make sure that things are done correctly.
(19) The company acted correctly in sacking him.
(20) I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing this correctly. Sentencedict.com
(21) Yes, you heard me correctly - I said 1921.
(22) This machine is not running correctly.
(23) The enquiry investigated whether officers had behaved correctly.
(24) Did you identify all the pictures correctly?
(25) Make sure the plug is wired up correctly.
(26) Doctors must be able to read symptoms correctly.
(27) When an accident happens, quite correctly questions are asked.
(28) The manager of the restaurant has trained the waitress to serve correctly at table.
(29) Article 10 provides that all businesses must be registered correctly.
(30) The present Kew Bridge was opened by King Edward VII and is correctly named "King Edward Bridge".
More similar words: directly, correlation, correspondent, corresponding to, strictly, corridor, currently, corruption, record, recently, recording, direct, director, irrespective of, in all directions, direct investment, worry, sorry, barrel, arrest, horror, or rather, current, horrible, currency, cor, quarrel with, cord, core, scorn.