Random good picture Not show
(1) It is the most devastating storm in 20 years.
(2) Affairs do have a devastating effect on marriages.
(3) Acid rain has a devastating effect on the forest.
(4) He received devastating injuries in the accident.
(5) It will be a devastating blow to the local community if the factory closes.
(6) Oil spills are having a devastating effect on coral reefs in the ocean.
(7) The volcano erupted in 1980(sentencedict.com), devastating a large area of Washington state.
(8) The missile strike was devastating - the target was totally obliterated.
(9) The diagnosis was devastating. She had cancer.
(10) The plague struck London again with devastating effect.
(11) A devastating attack was launched on the rebel stronghold.
(12) Long-term unemployment can be devastating.
(13) The village has been hit by a devastating drought.
(14) The effects of the artillery bombardment were devastating.
(15) This summer the region was struck by devastating floods.
(16) The drought has had devastating consequences/effects.
(17) An oil spill could be devastating for wildlife.
(18) She looks devastating in that skirt.
(19) Psychologically, the defeat was devastating.
(20) We are deeply saddened by this devastating tragedy.
(21) After the devastating attack on its military bases, the country was determined not to be caught with its pants down a second time.
(22) It's a devastating and barbaric act that defies all comprehension.
(23) It will be a devastating blow for the town if the factory closes.
(24) She had a devastating beauty/charm/smile that few men could resist.
(25) "The Government is suppressing inflation by devastating the economy," he said.
(26) The war, and the corresponding fall in trade, have had a devastating effect on the country.
(27) When he saw the mountain torrents rushing down with a devastating force, he was consternated.
(28) If the bomb had exploded in the main shopping area, it would have been devastating.
(29) Just when it seemed life was going well, she was blindsided by a devastating illness.
(30) Opponents of the measure say it's political grandstanding that could prove devastating to the economy.
More similar words: statistics, statistical, rating, operating, creating, fascinating, concentrating, electroplating, vast, state, evaluation, status, estate, statue, pasta, statute, a stage, coastal, developing, statement, cast aside, at a time, not in the least, Latin, limitation, invitation, voting, orientation, setting, hunting.