Random good picture Not show
2. Building society deposits have increased by 2.3%.
3. The daily work continued;nay, it actually increased.
4. The percentage of girls in engineering has increased substantially.
5. Smokers face an increased risk of developing lung cancer.
6. The frequency of Kara's phone calls increased rapidly.
7. She's had an increased workload this year.
8. Environmental awareness has increased over the years.
9. Trade between the two countries has increased.
10. They've increased the price by 50%.
11. The number of suicide has increased.
12. Net cash inflow has increased by 20%.
13. The rate of inflation increased by 2%.
14. The provision of specialist teachers is being increased.
15. He explained his viewpoint that taxes should be increased.
16. The deer population has increased substantially in recent years.
17. Public borrowing has to be increased.
18. Sales of electric heaters have increased.
19. My wages have increased this year.
20. Increased population has transformed the landscape.
21. Globalisation is a catch-all to describe increased international trade.
22. Obesity correlates with increased risk for hypertension and stroke.
23. The percentage has increased by 15 to 44.
24. On the positive side, profits have increased.
25. Increased congestion and traffic delays are expected.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. The proportion of women graduates has increased in recent years.
27. The incident has further increased tension between the two countries.
28. My pay has not increased from the rate fixed two years ago.
29. Nationalist sentiment has increased in the area since the bombing.
30. Residents are complaining because traffic in the area has increased.
More similar words: increasing, decrease, increasingly, on credit, concrete, based on, incredible, incredibly, ease, at ease, release, scream, create, reason, whereas, breast, creature, creating, used to, be used to, opposed, proposed, the accused, close down, depressed, supposedly, case, base, phase, crew.