Random good picture Not show
1. Very few students learn Latin now.
2. Why study Latin? It's a dead language .
3. The foreign influences barbarized the Latin language.
4. This French book is translated from Latin.
5. Many English words are derivatives of Latin words.
6. Latin was the literary language of.
7. "Data" is the Latin plural form of "datum".
8. Some Latin words were engraved on the plaque.
9. Do you know any other Latin American dances?
10. The word history derives from the Latin word 'historia' meaning story.
11. I'm swotting at Latin.
12. The English word 'olive' is derived from the Latin word 'oliva'.
13. The book is a kind of allegory of Latin American history.
14. I never really mastered Latin.
15. Many English words derive from Latin.
16. This word is derived from Latin.
17. Latin,(Sentencedict.com ) Polish and Finnish are all highly inflected languages.
18. The enthusiasm for Latin music is worldwide.
19. He weighed in with a Latin quotation.
20. Latin nouns have case, number and gender.
21. Thousands of English words derive from Latin.
22. In Latin, several verbs govern the dative.
23. Professor Calen steeps himself in Latin.
24. The disease is even more prevalent in Latin America.
25. The Latin word for ` table'is ` mensa '.
26. Students viewed Latin as boring and irrelevant.
27. Cuba was one of the least Catholic of the Latin countries.
28. By the time she was eight[sentencedict.com], she could read Greek and Latin.
29. She was reading a polyglot bible, with the text in English, Latin and Greek.
30. Law enforcement agents intercepted a shipment of drugs from Latin America.
More similar words: electroplating, rating, relation, relative, palatial, operating, creating, violation, isolation, inflation, relatively, regulation, population, revelation, installation, legislative, correlation, legislation, translation, speculation, calculation, devastating, fascinating, at intervals, relationship, in relation to, concentrating, late, flat, later.