Random good picture Not show
2. A seven-piece place setting costs about ￡45.
3. I've been setting aside a few pounds each week.
4. The light of the setting sun suffused the clouds.
5. Check the oil and water before setting off.
6. The sun was just setting.
7. I got a flat tyre soon after setting off.
8. Cyprus is the perfect setting for a beach holiday.
9. The rain is setting in.
10. The setting sun kindled the sky.
11. The setting sun reddened the whole sky.
12. Setting the chair aside, he sat on the floor.
13. The ring has a ruby in a silver setting.
14. Her brooch caught the rays of the setting sun.
15. The play has its setting in Vienna.
16. Many people would balk at setting up a new business during a recession.
17. A visitor arrived just as we were setting out for the airport.
18. When setting out on a long walk, always wear suitable boots.
19. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
20. Does the bank charge a fee for setting up the account?
21. Setting off firecrackers is a very important activity during the Spring Festival.
22. The collection has been moved from its intimate setting to the British Museum.
23. The sun was setting fast, but there was still ample light.
24. Jeff and David were in the back yard setting off fireworks .
25. He took revenge on his employers by setting fire to the factory.
26. Some doctors advise setting aside a certain hour each day for worry.
27. Death, old age, are words without a meaning, that pass by us like the idle air which we regard not. Others may have undergone, or may still be liable to them--we "bear a charmed life", which laughs to scorn all such sickly fancies. As in setting out on delightful journey,[sentencedict.com/setting.html] we strain our eager gaze forward.
28. The company has invested a great deal of time and effort in setting up new training schemes.
29. The abbey walls gleamed golden in the light of the setting sun.
30. The demonstrators rampaged through the town, smashing windows and setting fire to cars.
More similar words: blotting, unsettling, settle, settle for, settle down, settlement, voting, rating, testing, hunting, shooting, lighting, existing, operating, exciting, parenting, awaiting, creating, reporting, marketing, accounting, continuing, fascinating, devastating, distinguish, constructing, unrelentingly, concentrating, get the better of, electroplating.