Random good picture Not show
1. She is responding well to treatment.
2. There have been great advances in the treatment of cancer.
3. If you have any queries about your treatment, the doctor will answer them.
4. The treatment is patently not working.
5. This type of wood needs special treatment.
6. Their cruel treatment of prisoners was abominable.
7. Many patients are not getting the medical treatment they need.
8. As part of the treatment, he attended 15 weeks of after-care.
9. He is receiving treatment for shock.
10. The earlier the treatment is given, the better the patient's chances.
11. This treatment helps tone the body, firm up muscles and tighten the skin.
12. He gave me the silent treatment .
13. Patients receive high doses of radiation during cancer treatment.
14. His treatment was a combination of surgery, radiation and drugs.
15. Treatment with medicinal herb is attended with good results.
16. I received bad treatment from him.
17. Our aim is the early detection and treatment of all cancers.
18. His treatment of his children is beneath contempt .
19. Without treatment[Sentencedict.com], she will almost certainly die.
20. They like five-star hotels and deferential treatment.
21. Her hair started falling out as a result of radiation treatment.
22. A range of ointments and creams is available for the treatment of eczema.
23. Paramedics are to have extra training in administering on-the-spot treatment.
24. Scientists are on the brink of a breakthrough in the treatment of cancer.
25. If you experience any unusual symptoms after withdrawal of the treatment then contact your doctor.
26. Many a night, you and the death and disease resistance, when treatment is the doctor 's arm, patrol is the relatives of the patient, monitoring health Messenger(sentencedict.com), rescue is the life guard.
27. Some patients are receiving what has been billed as a revolutionary treatment.
28. Her health is what matters - the cost of the treatment is of secondary importance.
29. Democrats will complain he overemphasizes punishment at the expense of prevention and treatment.
30. Patients should be made aware of the risks involved with this treatment.
More similar words: entreat, treaty, retreat, apartment, adjustment, investment, appointment, direct investment, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, streak, stream, great, get ready, create, threat, greatly, threaten, creature, creating, mainstream, breathing, out of breath, tremendous, entrepreneur, comment, mentor, moment.