Random good picture Not show
1. She is responding well to treatment.
2. The treatment is patently not working.
3. This type of wood needs special treatment.
4. Their cruel treatment of prisoners was abominable.
5. He is receiving treatment for shock.
6. No one receives special treatment.
7. He gave me the silent treatment .
8. Patients receive high doses of radiation during cancer treatment.
9. Treatment with medicinal herb is attended with good results.
10. I received bad treatment from him.
11. His treatment of his children is beneath contempt .
12. Without treatment, she will almost certainly die.
13. They like five-star hotels and deferential treatment.
14. Do not discontinue the treatment without consulting your doctor.
15. The doctor concluded that further treatment would be useless.
16. Acupuncture treatment is gentle, painless, and, invariably, most relaxing.
17. You will experience some minor discomfort during the treatment.
18. We can't give you any special treatment.
19. The disease is totally unresponsive to conventional treatment.
20. His treatment of the animal was cruel.
21. Treatment is tailored to the needs of each patient.
22. The hospital provides free treatment to indigents.
23. Children under 16 cannot give consent to medical treatment.
24. He seems to be mistaken in the new treatment.
25. The best treatment is antibiotics(sentencedict.com), preferably by injection.
26. Chlorine is used in sewage treatment.
27. These regulations ensure the humane treatment of all refugees.
28. He protested against the bad treatment.
29. The treatment may bring short-term benefits to AIDS sufferers.
30. The treatment has some unfortunate side effects.
More similar words: entreat, treaty, retreat, apartment, adjustment, investment, appointment, direct investment, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, streak, stream, great, get ready, create, threat, greatly, threaten, creature, creating, mainstream, breathing, out of breath, tremendous, entrepreneur, comment, mentor, moment.