Random good picture Not show
1. He kept his finger on the trigger.
2. Unresolved or unacknowledged fears can trigger sleepwalking.
3. It's not clear who actually pulled the trigger.
4. He is quick on the trigger.
5. He pulled the trigger of his rifle.
6. He took aim and squeezed the trigger.
7. A wide range of emotionally stressful events may trigger a relapse.
8. The odour of food may be a trigger for man's appetite.
9. The hijacking became a trigger point for military action.
10. I pulled the trigger and the gun went off.
11. Nuts can trigger off a violent allergic reaction.
12. She raised the gun, and pulled the trigger.
13. Intense sunlight may be a trigger to skin cancer.
14. Stress may act as a trigger for these illnesses.
15. Some people find that certain foods trigger their headaches.
16. To fire the gun, just pull the trigger.
17. Even the smell of oranges can trigger his migraine.
18. He squeezed the trigger, but nothing happened.
19. He suffers from a brain disorder that can trigger off convulsive fits.
20. Even if the trigger men are caught, those who ordered the killing escape punishment.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. His index finger tightened on the trigger but then relaxed again.
22. He knew he should pull the trigger, but he was suddenly paralysed by fear.
23. If he had really pulled the trigger, I would have ended up then and there.
24. Her finger tightened on the trigger as she heard footsteps approaching.
25. The trigger for the strike was the closure of yet another factory.
26. Don't pull the trigger!
27. Wire the thermometers up to trigger off an alarm bell if the temperature drops.
28. A man pointed a gun at them and pulled the trigger.
29. Sometimes even a light touch on the face is enough to trigger off this pain.
30. In a moment of blind panic she had pulled the trigger and shot the man dead.
More similar words: bigger, refrigerator, intrigued, suggest, suggestion, right, origin, frigid, all right, right away, originally, eager, civil rights, finger, German, singer, imagery, manager, surgery, in danger, drudgery, no longer, any longer, teenager, passenger, menagerie, out of danger, trim, trial, trick.