Random good picture Not show
1. She was fast asleep, breathing evenly.
2. For most of us breathing is automatic.
3. He sucked hard for air to keep breathing.
4. She felt sick from breathing in paint fumes.
5. His breathing was becoming erratic.
6. Astronauts have special breathing apparatus.
7. Good breathing is slow, rhythmic and deep.
8. I wanted a little breathing space between jobs.
9. His breathing was deep and regular.
10. The divers checked their breathing apparatus.
11. He is breathing down our necks.
12. The patient was perceived to have difficulty in breathing.
13. Yoga involves breathing exercises, stretching, and meditation.
14. His breathing was laboured, and he could hardly speak.
15. The astronauts have special breathing apparatus.
16. They were both breathing hard from the steep climb.
17. The doctor listened to his breathing and checked his pulse .sentencedict.com
18. She has difficulty breathing.
19. You notice that your breathing has speeded up a bit.
20. His breathing is regular.
21. I nearly suffocated when the pipe of my breathing apparatus came adrift.
22. From his slow walk and laboured breathing, Ginny realized he was far from well.
23. His skin was dry and hot, his breathing rapid and jerky.
24. You can often save a person's life by breathing into his mouth.
25. His breathing became faint.
26. In breathing the chest muscles expand the rib cage and allow air to be sucked into the lungs.
27. Her breathing slowed and she fell asleep.
28. Her breathing became steady and she fell asleep.
29. He hated wearing a tie - he felt it constricted his breathing.
30. As a general rule, all muscular effort is enhanced by breathing in as the effort is made.
More similar words: out of breath, thing, nothing, anything, clothing, nothing but, writhing, anything but, something, everything, creating, something of, something else, something like, leather, feather, death, break, thin, breast, think, beneath, break up, break off, break out, break in, within, break away, break down, think up.