Random good picture Not show
1. Both sides have agreed to sign the treaty .
2. Sending the troops was a contravention of the treaty.
3. The treaty is to our advantage.
4. The discussions were a prelude to the treaty.
5. They have flagrantly violated the treaty.
6. For today's politicians, the treaty is becoming a millstone.
7. What are the terms of the peace treaty?
8. Total disarmament was stipulated in the peace treaty.
9. The peace treaty was signed.
10. The new treaty establishes a free trade zone.
11. The treaty gave a fresh impetus to trade.
12. They called for revisions to the treaty.
13. They have transgressed the treaty of peace.
14. Few observers believe that the treaty will bring a lasting peace to the region.
15. The treaty was declared invalid because it had not been ratified.
16. The peace treaty will lay the foundations for a loose confederation of sovereign states.
17. The treaty of Troyes made Henry V heir to the crown of France.
18. A multilateral nuclear test ban treaty was to be signed.
19. The actual signing of the treaty was a downbeat affair without any ceremony.
20. We all agreed on a treaty to strengthen the cooperation between our two parties.
21. Unfortunately the treaty is full of generalities,[sentencedict.com/treaty.html] and fails to get down to specifics.
22. They signed a treaty to settle all border disputes by arbitration.
23. Technically, the two countries are still at war, as a peace treaty was never signed.
24. His new relationship with Germany is enshrined in a new non-aggression treaty.
25. He refused on principle to agree to the terms of the treaty.
26. The boundaries of that country were changed by a treaty.
27. Spain's top priority is the signing of an EMU treaty.
28. They are demanding certain guarantees before they sign the treaty.
29. They have adhered strictly to the terms of the treaty.
30. The US and the former Soviet Union were co-signatories of/to the treaty.