Random good picture Not show
1. Ink permeates the blotting paper.
2. Dark clouds were blotting out the sun.
3. He blotted the page carefully with blotting paper.
4. One dab with blotting - paper and the ink was dry.
5. She used a blotting paper to take up the ink.
6. Blotting paper absorbs ink.
7. Water will permeate blotting paper.
8. All this absorbs the Beaujolais like blotting paper soaks ink.
9. We have discussed the inherent difficulty of Southern blotting above.
10. Place the problem item between two sheets of blotting paper,(sentencedict.com/blotting.html) then gently iron over them.
11. These moistened globules should be dried on blotting paper and then put in a sealed bottle, and labelled 0/1.
12. Dark heavy clouds were crawling across the sky, blotting out the stars.
13. Then have them put the blotting paper inside the cup, with the ink above the water.
14. A recent study which used the western blotting technique also showed an antibody against granulocytes in similar patients.
15. Follow-up Make indicator strips by cutting blotting paper or heavy construction paper into strips and dipping them in the cabbage water.
16. A clean sheet of blotting paper should be in the blotter. 5.
17. Maybe I was blotting out my past, as provincials do, in my haste to get to where the action was.
18. The solid marker was impregnated on blotting paper and then coated with cellulose.
19. The boy has gaps in his mind about it. He is blotting certain things out.
20. Moza flapped the towel out and dabbed it against her upper lip, blotting sweat.
21. London Transport could get round this problem by increasing the power of its transmissions and blotting out foreign broadcasts.
22. The most elementary way is to leave the material on its original sheets of blotting paper, piling them up on top of each other.
23. I had packed a small pair of sharp folding scissors and a supply of blotting paper.
24. Without pause the explosions became a continuous bombardment, and thick, white smoke engulfed the courtyard, blotting out the sun.
25. Then by dusk it appears as if snowstorms are blotting out the distant views.
26. Below: Whole freesia flowers should be arranged on a sheet of blotting paper before being pressed in a book.
27. Ace could see it only because it was moving, blotting out more stars as it and the shuttle flew towards each other.
28. Volcanic ash rose into the air and encircled the earth, choking out all the air and blotting out all the light.
29. An hour passed while he ordered pages and laid damp stamps on blotting paper with tweezers.
30. The childish words went through and through his mind, blotting out all coherent thought.
More similar words: setting, clothing, rating, voting, testing, hunting, awaiting, parenting, exciting, creating, existing, operating, shooting, lighting, reporting, marketing, accounting, continuing, fascinating, distinguish, devastating, constructing, concentrating, unrelentingly, electroplating, at times, gotta, cotton, bottled, cottage.