Random good picture Not show
1. Police are hunting burglars who stole property worth ￡3500.
2. They are hunting for bucks.
3. He'd already started construction on a hunting lodge.
4. He's on holiday in Africa, hunting for animals.
5. Police are hunting his killer.
6. Do you approve of hunting after foxes?
7. Illegal hunting is threatening the survival of the species.
8. This variety of dog is very useful for hunting.
9. Greyhounds were originally bred as hunting dogs.
10. The picture represents a hunting scene.
11. The lion was hunting for its prey.
12. Hunting foxes is a peculiarly English sport.
13. They put the hunting gear into the boat.
14. Other people's weddings are the perfect hunting ground for ideas.
15. So why do people still go hunting - is it the thrill of the chase?
16. A flock of birds comes over,(sentencedict.com) and the hunting starts.
17. He was killed by a lion while big-game hunting in Africa.
18. Police are hunting a masked robber who snatched ￡15 000 from a post office.
19. Our hunting dogs are questing for small wild animals in the woods.
20. Despite what the antis would tell you, hunting is for people from all walks of life.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The hunting of animals is not allowed in this area.
22. The police are still hunting the killer.
23. He expressed his revulsion at/against/towards the whale hunting.
24. Animal protection supporters gathered to protest against hunting.
25. Their main mode of subsistence is hunting.
26. Detectives are busy hunting for clues.
27. I'm fixing to go hunting.
28. I've been hunting for you everywhere for several hours.
29. Leopards cooperate with each other when hunting game.
More similar words: accounting, parenting, continuing, unrelentingly, hunt, hunter, until, jauntily, continue, continent, continued, continuous, rating, voting, setting, testing, enticing, creating, existing, blotting, exciting, awaiting, lighting, shooting, operating, reporting, marketing, devastating, distinguish, fascinating.