Similar words: testify, testimony, clandestine, Palestinian, existing, distinguish, test, contest. Meaning: ['testɪŋ] n. 1. the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works 2. an examination of the characteristics of something 3. the act of giving students or candidates a test (as by questions) to determine what they know or have learned.
Random good picture Not show
1. Our country has discontinued nuclear testing.
2. Teachers have expressed concern about the emphasis on testing.
3. Testing showed her to be very short-sighted.
4. Cancer deaths caused by fallout from weapons testing could rise to 2.4 million over the next few centuries.
5. The company has introduced random drug testing of its employees.
6. Testing is taking up an inordinate amount of teachers' time.
7. Testing patients without their consent would constitute a professional and legal offence.
8. The most testing time is undoubtedly in the early months of your return to work.
9. The Irvine group and their collaborators are testing whether lasers do the job better.
10. Nuclear testing has exposed millions of people to radiation.
11. This has been a testing time for us all.
12. Schools use various methods of testing.
13. The product was rushed through without adequate safety testing.
14. Good teaching and good testing are closely related.
15. It's been a testing time .
16. This factory deals with final assembly and testing.
17. The manufacturers are currently testing the new engine.
18. These are very testing times for our family.
19. They took samples from his hair for DNA testing.
20. The company is testing for oil.
21. The competitors will be subject to random drug testing.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. Practical measures such as quality control and testing are very important in the manufacturing process.
23. They learnt a lot from the initial market testing exercise.
24. Nuclear testing was resumed in defiance of an international ban.
25. The government is clearly testing the water, to gauge the country's reactions to their proposals.
26. The gold-medal winning weightlifter was disqualified after testing positive for anabolic steroids.
27. To complete 77 laps of the testing Hungaroring circuit is a challenge for any racing driver.
28. The emphasis on testing leads to greater stress among students and carries implications of failure.
29. There was a suspicion that this runner attempted to avoid the procedures for dope testing.
30. He was thrown out of the Olympic team after testing positive for drugs.
More similar words: testify, testimony, clandestine, Palestinian, existing, distinguish, test, contest, protest, instinct, distinct, burst in, question, assist in, estimate, domestic, burst into, consist in, estimated, in question, distinction, abstinence, distinctive, suggestion, investigate, voting, rating, questionnaire, investigator, setting.