Random good picture Not show
(1) The book gives a fascinating insight into Mrs Blair's character.
(2) I find the natural world endlessly fascinating.
(3) Madagascar is the most fascinating place I have ever been to. Sentencedict.com
(4) He told some fascinating tales about his life in India.
(5) Hong Kong is a vibrant, fascinating city.
(6) Berlin sounds fascinating from your description.
(7) He gave a fascinating slide show on climbing in the Himalayas.
(8) The museum has a fascinating collection of Celtic artifacts.
(9) The museum houses a fascinating miscellany of nautical treasures.
(10) They are carrying out/conducting/doing some fascinating research into/on the language of dolphins.
(11) I found the whole film fascinating.
(12) The teacher brought history alive with fascinating stories.
(13) She's such a fascinating lecturer - I was hanging on to her every word.
(14) I fail to see what women find so fascinating about him.
(15) It would be fascinating to discover more about the town's history.
(16) The museum has a fascinating collection of exhibits ranging from Iron Age pottery to Inuit clothing.
(17) A visit to the caves makes a fascinating and exciting day out for all the family.
(18) It was an interesting book, full of fascinating insights into human relationships.
(19) The Ancient Egyptians were a fascinating people.
(20) There's something morbidly fascinating about the thought.
(21) He's a fascinating person.
(22) The book provides a fascinating glimpse into Moroccan life.
(23) This is a fascinating period of history.
(24) The changing vivid colours of the sunset are really fascinating.
(25) There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating, people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.
(26) The exhibition on India fails to capture the great diversity of this fascinating country.
(27) In Istanbul, East and West fuse together in a way that is fascinating to observe.
(28) The inner life of a political party must be fascinating.
(29) What happens when the two interests collide will make a fascinating spectacle.
(30) We left feeling that we had just scratched the surface of this fascinating country.
More similar words: nomination, combination, inclination, rating, discrimination, creating, operating, devastating, concentrating, electroplating, enticing, dominate, laminated, eliminate, coordinate, coordinator, nation, native, decaffeinated, national, zonation, donation, Latin, nationwide, voting, explanation, nationalism, alternative, setting, testing.