Random good picture Not show
(1) I find the natural world endlessly fascinating.
(2) Hong Kong is a vibrant, fascinating city.
(3) Berlin sounds fascinating from your description. Sentencedict.com
(4) The museum has a fascinating collection of Celtic artifacts.
(5) That sounds absolutely fascinating .
(6) The museum houses a fascinating miscellany of nautical treasures.
(7) The book gives a fascinating insight into Mrs Blair's character.
(8) Madagascar is the most fascinating place I have ever been to.
(9) He's a fascinating person.
(10) He told some fascinating tales about his life in India.
(11) He gave a fascinating slide show on climbing in the Himalayas.
(12) They are carrying out/conducting/doing some fascinating research into/on the language of dolphins.
(13) I found the whole film fascinating.
(14) The teacher brought history alive with fascinating stories.
(15) The Ancient Egyptians were a fascinating people.
(16) There's something morbidly fascinating about the thought.
(17) The book provides a fascinating glimpse into Moroccan life.
(18) This is a fascinating period of history.
(19) She is compelling, spectral, fascinating(sentencedict.com), an unforgettably unique performer.
(20) I found him quite fascinating.
(21) The book is fascinating, despite its uninspiring title.
(22) Your trip to Alaska sounds absolutely fascinating.
(23) Both the band's writers are fascinating lyricists.
(24) The results of the survey made fascinating reading.
(25) This city is endlessly fascinating.
(26) Your report made fascinating reading.
(27) We have a fascinating statistics.
(28) The iconography of this picture is fascinating.
(29) The changing vivid colours of the sunset are really fascinating.
(30) There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating, people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.
More similar words: nomination, combination, inclination, rating, discrimination, creating, operating, devastating, concentrating, electroplating, enticing, dominate, laminated, eliminate, coordinate, coordinator, nation, native, decaffeinated, national, zonation, donation, Latin, nationwide, voting, explanation, nationalism, alternative, setting, testing.