Similar words: screen, opening, screw, scream, the greenhouse effect, dining, burning, warning. Meaning: [skrɪːn] n. 1. the display of a motion picture 2. fabric of metal or plastic mesh 3. the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it 4. testing objects or persons in order to identify those with particular characteristics.
Random good picture Not show
1. The film was heavily edited for screening on television.
2. The airline had been screening baggage on X-ray machines.
3. Police are very careful when screening politicians' bodyguards.
4. The screening of applicants must be thorough.
5. Britain has an enviable record on breast screening for cancer.
6. This will be the movie's first screening in this country.
7. TV firms were later banned from screening any pictures of the demo.
8. It was decided that our veterinary screening of horses at events should be continued.
9. The solution Pre natal screening and termination.
10. Thin layer chromatography or spectrophotometry is used for screening.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. It's like screening shows for insomniacs at lunchtime.
12. The screening of potential jurors will continue next week.
13. Management has announced new procedures for screening applicants.
14. Infants require regular health screening.
15. Pearson would not get through the screening process.
16. New developments in cervical cancer screening and prevention.
17. Secondly, employee referrals provide an efficient screening mechanism.
18. Population screening programmes may be worth while.
19. Recombinant cDNA were analyzed by differential screening.
20. Screening should be repeated after three years.
21. Does your HMO offer cancer screening for women?
22. She must be screening her calls.
23. At what age should endoscopic screening be done?
24. Increased screening is not without risk, Feig said.
25. The effectiveness of cervical screening: a population-based case-control study.
26. Considerable resources are expended on screening and evaluation programmes.
27. The director answered questions following the 7:30 screening.
28. Casting and screening in just a week.
29. This is the only country in Europe to deny cancer screening to its citizens.
30. The husband says he's the murderer but we think it was his wife - he's just screening her.
More similar words: screen, opening, screw, scream, the greenhouse effect, dining, burning, warning, morning, raining, creating, training, planning, earnings, increasing, remaining, examining, retaining, lightning, concerning, meaningful, increasingly, early warning, at the beginning, at the beginning of, senior, even if, denial, lenient, queen.