Random good picture Not show
1. Many of the indigenous insects are needed to pollinate the local plants.
2. Are there any species of frog indigenous to the area?
3. Kangaroos are indigenous to Australia.
4. Each country has its own indigenous cultural tradition.
5. The tree is indigenous to China.
6. The indigenous method costs less money.
7. Giant pandas are indigenous to China.
8. The kangaroo is indigenous to Australia.
9. The indigenous people were brought into the Catholic fold.
10. Not all indigenous regimes were willing to accept the supposed benefits of British trade.
11. The Maori are the indigenous people of New Zealand.
12. All manifestations of their indigenous cultures were outlawed.
13. Investors have been a tad nervous since indigenous people rioted for several days in March.
14. Another important difference between exogenous and indigenous firms concerns their linkages with the local economy.
15. Red foxes are indigenous to the East and Midwest parts of the U.S.
16. This often meant, of course[Sentencedict], depriving the indigenous peoples of the very essence of their traditional culture and religious practices.
17. The region's indigenous peoples demand that they be included in discussion about environmental issues and development.
18. Indigenous economic interests and institutions become dependent on the state bureaucracy.
19. This is the richest of the indigenous churches of the district where limestone is plentiful and masonry developed early.
20. This paper will argue the importance of indigenous ethnic identity in influencing economic development in the region.
21. The cemetery is surrounded by indigenous plants and trees.
22. Prior to the uprising, indigenous leaders from Chimborazo had been conferring with their counterparts in other areas of the Sierra.
23. Akan, Kru and other indigenous languages.
24. As an alternative to aping Hollywood, it could be seen as a useful model for the development of indigenous cinema.
25. Ordinary people here have shown they care about the atrocious living conditions of our indigenous peoples.
26. However, the key factor has been domestic agricultural policies which protect indigenous agriculture for security or political reasons.
27. These difficulties were exacerbated by the almost complete absence of indigenous, vertically-integrated companies.
28. Hundreds of soldiers last month entered the Chiapas village of Oventic, an indigenous community that supports the Zapatista rebels.
29. The fact that most of the rainforest is uninhabited, with only a few pockets of indigenous communities, makes exploitation attractive.
30. But for the vast majority of people - particularly in rural areas - indigenous language remains the most potent expression of their aspirations.
More similar words: enough, diligently, enormous, heinous, Indian, indicate, indicator, generous, indication, phenomenon, dig, dig up, dig in, dig out, refrigerator, digital, run out, turn out, burn out, give notice, take note of, run out of, announce, take notice of, gene, genre, agent, announcement, end in, hand in.