Random good picture Not show
1. The wind was increasing to gale force.
2. Once again, racist attacks are increasing across Europe.
3. The factors for war were visibly increasing.
4. Many firms are concentrating on increasing their markets overseas.
5. Food production is still increasing faster than demand.
6. The population is increasing at about 6% per year.
7. Activists are increasing in number day by day.
8. Various proposals were put forward for increasing sales.
9. There is increasing recognition of the complexity of the causes of poverty.
10. The prime minister made a firm commitment to increasing spending on health.
11. Increasing your walking speed will help to exercise your heart.
12. The police are increasing their efforts to prevent car thefts and subsequent ram-raiding.
13. The number of reported crimes is increasing at an alarming rate.
14. I can see an increasing maturity in how she understands the world.
15. A declining workforce has to provide for an increasing number of retired people.
16. There appears to be increasing support for the leadership to take a more aggressive stance.
17. An increasing number of students are registering for degree courses each year.
18. Both drinking and smoking among young people are increasing to an alarming extent.
19. Increasing the number of women in top management jobs will be a slow process.
20. The increasing sale of luxury goods is an index of the country's prosperity.
21. An increasing number of plays are now being signed.
22. Increasing numbers of retired people are wintering abroad.
23. The farm must drive for increasing production this year.
24. Three considerations argue against increasing fee.
25. We studied out a plan for increasing production.
26. It is an undeniable fact that drug-related crime is increasing.
27. These political developments should be seen against a background of increasing East-West tension.
28. The day will fall so big people, first Zhi, the labor of their bones, their body skin hunger, tough, line whisk it was chaos, so the spirit(sentencedict.com/increasing.html), increasing it not beneficial.
29. The improvement has been across the board, with all divisions either increasing profits or reducing losses.
30. Side effects from prescribed drugs are being reported with increasing frequency .
More similar words: increasingly, increased, decrease, creating, on credit, concrete, incredibly, incredible, casino, create, scream, breast, reason, whereas, creature, singer, single, missing, housing, supposing, single out, promising, screening, surprising, processing, advertising, surprisingly, breathing, as is, as if.