Random good picture Not show
1. Our operating system can now interconnect with other networks.
2. He was accused of operating the vessel while drunk.
3. Air conditioning is operating. Close the door, please.
4. The machine is not operating properly.
5. The machine is operating continuously.
6. Mrs Starky accused the local police of operating double standards.
7. Doctors working in an operating theatre have to mask their noses and mouths with a specially clean cloth.
8. In the event of the machine not operating correctly, an error code will appear.
9. The government is currently granting no operating licences to foreign firms.
10. Since 1976 he has been operating the shop with the assistance of volunteers.
11. Medical units were operating in the disaster area.
12. Fire crews have been operating at full stretch.
13. The lift was not operating properly.
14. The firm is still operating under another denomination.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Police speed traps are operating on this motorway.
16. A new late-night service is now operating.
17. They were trying to reduce operating costs .
18. What are your average operating margins?
19. The company is operating entirely within the law.
20. The plant is operating at maximum capacity .
21. a design company operating from offices in Seattle.
22. An operating theatre should be a sterile environment.
23. The surgeon is now operating.
24. The machine is operating properly.
25. Several gangs were operating in the area.
26. Troops are operating from bases in the north.
27. Clive was experienced in operating the computers.
28. She claims that the operating risks are virtually nil.
29. Many software companies have adapted popular programs to the new operating system.
30. Surgeons began to scrub their hands and arms with soap and water before operating.
More similar words: operation, AND operation, cooperative, rating, concentrating, operate, operator, cooperate, cooperate with, creating, generation gap, consideration, fascinating, devastating, electroplating, opera, generate, desperate, moderate, tolerate, opening, Latin, inveterate, desperately, accelerate, ratio, refrigerator, deliberately, voting, gratify.