Random good picture Not show
1. It was used as a cheap substitute for pewter and as a base for electroplate finishes.
2. At one extreme was an electroplating plant where management took the view that operators were unintelligent and unreliable.
3. Electroplating process in holes is a new technique for precise diamond reamer manufacturing.
4. Application: Mainly used in dry cell, electroplating, dye and precision casting, curriery, etchant, feed additive etc.
5. Inside holding electroplating process is a precise technique in producing diamond reamer.
6. A lot of sulfonated bodies applied in electroplating field were particularized.
7. Zinc - manganese alloy electroplating process and its researching trend were described.
8. The handle adopt high grade material and electroplating, the dimension are precise, may coordinate with any handpiece.
9. It used before electroplating to improve the adhesion of coat, before painting to enhance the pigmentation.
10. A decorative tin - zinc - nickel alloy electroplating process as an alternative to nickel plating was studied.
11. The process of cyanide free silver pulse electroplating is investigated in 5, 5 - dimethyl hydantoin ( DMH ) bath.
12. Discovery phase of the problem: a multi-product electroplating grant request can not be up to standard .
13. Both types of facility are likely to be more difficult to site than a citywide facility designed to serve the electroplating industry.
14. Most operate in highly polluting industries: bleaching and dyeing, electroplating and printing circuit boards.
15. In the past this metal was often used for tableware and as a base for electroplating.
16. The plant has sonde Depot, the electronic branch, machine plants, electroplating plants, plant parts, electronic sonde Depot six plants.
17. The microneedle is fabricated by MEMS technology with SU-8, and the permanent magnet array is fabricated by electroplating technology. Processes of these two technologies are introduced in detail.
18. A new fluorimetry was used to determine the trace element of chromium in the electroplating waste liquor and chromium electroplating solution.
19. Tin welding parts and lead-tin alloy die casting, zinc, beryllium bronze, phosphorus copper alloy in electroplating copper with commonly used before also gets to improve adhesion.
20. Finally, annealing process is carried out in the electroplated metal layer formed by the electroplating process through chemical vapor deposition method under promotion of ammonia plasma.
21. Single wafer, multi-chamber process platform for cassette-to-cassette cleaning, etching, developing and electroplating (ECD).
22. The technology of low hydrogen embrittlement Zn - Ni alloy electroplating on aeronautic high strength steel was studied.
23. A home made catalytic additive and DS silver tarnishing prevention agent have been used in a new silver electroplating technology.
24. In order to obtain better semi-bright nickel coating, a new process was studied based on the selection of additive agents for semi-bright nickel electroplating solution with hull cell tests.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. Therefore, it is impossible to consume these wastes in electroplating process and become natural closed cycle or non-discharge.
26. Used in the masking operation during wave solder process on PCB, prevented electroplating liquid immersing and polluting.
27. The effect of additives on zinc - nickel alloy electroplating was studied.
28. The diamond wheel for grinding magnet shoe with low sagitta composite electroplating in Ni - Co alloy electrolyte.
29. The diamond particles with metallized surface have much the same sinterability, weldability and electrical conductibility (for electroplating)as common metal particles.
30. Methane sulphonic acid (MSA) has the right combination of properties for electroplating baths containing lead, tin, copper, nickel and some precious metals.
More similar words: electronic, electronics, electric, electrical, electricity, elect, select, selected, election, selection, Latin, rating, telecommunications, unrelentingly, creating, operating, devastating, fascinating, concentrating, tropical, spectrum, plate, metropolitan, lecture, collect, platform, collector, reflection, collection, collective.