Random good picture Not show
1. She has been concentrating on her career.
2. She was sitting at her desk concentrating hard.
3. Many firms are concentrating on increasing their markets overseas.
4. The company is selling off some sites and concentrating on cutting debts.
5. The Tories are concentrating their campaign in the key marginal constituencies.
6. She was concentrating on her book and his voice startled her.
7. Troops are concentrating south of the river.
8. The opposition gained support by concentrating on bread-and-butter matters.
9. Ella was concentrating very hard.
10. The company is concentrating on developing new products.
11. I'm concentrating my efforts on writing my autobiography.
12. She is now concentrating on a career as a fashion designer.
13. The government went back to fundamentals, concentrating on avoiding food shortages.
14. He skirted the hardest issues, concentrating on areas of possible agreement.
15. Start by concentrating on your familiar day-to-day sentences.
16. He skimmed through the piece quickly, barely concentrating.
17. Right now we're concentrating on retrieving the spacecraft.
18. She maintained a cold neutrality, concentrating on what was, blocking out what might be.
19. She was concentrating on her appearance, adding the finishing touches before setting out on yet another shopping expedition.
20. This week I've been concentrating on the serious matter of the winter wardrobe.
21. The figure could also be reduced by concentrating on those grade crossings where the benefit relative to cost is greatest.
22. It was criticized for concentrating on candle-ends and ignoring macroeconomic factors.
23. Alan was concentrating too, his shoulders hunched[sentencedict.com], his head moving slightly as he read.
24. Research too has overlooked outpatient waiting, concentrating instead on waits for inpatient procedures or general practitioner referral patterns.
25. Her mind was full of what had happened the night before, and she just wasn't concentrating..
26. She drove the car into a tree and then told me it was my fault for not concentrating, of all the nerve!
27. Most people can't be bothered thinking about their retirement - they're too busy concentrating on the here and now.
28. I am sick of all the quarrelling among politicians who should be concentrating on vital issues.
29. Always known for their use of innovative fabrics,[http://Sentencedict.com] the pair are now concentrating on marrying active sportswear ideas to formal shapes.
30. I saw a table with six children under the age of 10 all concentrating on painting for a solid hour.
More similar words: concentration, concentrate, central, rating, entrance, concerning, operating, concept, concede, concern, concert, conceive, contract, contrast, conception, incentive, by contrast, contrast to, contractor, to the contrary, once upon a time, frustration, creating, continent, continuing, parenting, demonstration, administrative, administration, fascinating.