Random good picture Not show
1. He had a craving to see the world.
2. They are driven by a craving for personal glory.
3. I had a craving for something sweet.
4. I have a craving for chocolate.
5. She skipped normal meals to satisfy her craving for chocolate and crisps.
6. Through the total fading away and extinction of craving, decay and death, sorrow, lamentation, suffering, grief, and despair are extinguished.
7. You may be craving for some fresh air.
8. His craving for publicity has become almost a perversion.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. She had a craving for some chocolate.
10. He finally surrendered to his craving for drugs.
11. I was craving for a drink.
12. Symptoms of PMS include breast tenderness and a craving for sweet food.
13. He seems to have no particular craving for society.
14. This craving does not disappear during the night.
15. This craving for death is amazingly emotional.
16. Craving a meal steeped in tradition?
17. He would be craving hot coffee and food.
18. The symptoms include a craving for sweet foods.
19. Unfortunately[sentencedict.com], people do not feel quite the same craving to buy products made of recycled materials.
20. The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated. William James
21. Clara found her craving for the bizarre and the involved richly satisfied.
22. Sensing the audience craving for that golden era, the band played it up.
23. There is no fire like lust, no grip like hate; there is no net like delusion, no river like craving.
24. People who are truly hooked will go to any lengths to satisfy their craving for the drug.
25. Nor did its existence in any way satisfy the craving of blacks for integration into the white leagues.
26. Surely a man of the cloth wouldn't look at her with the same sort of craving as James Halden.
27. Rita, beautifully and accurately played by Judy Holt, fulfils her personal goals and craving for a knowledge-filled, disciplined mind.
28. The fear of poverty and illness, brought on by a sudden craving for cheap wine.
29. This leads on to a dramatic low and a severe craving for another dose of the stuff.
30. Inevitably, all these fried and starchy items leave you craving something green.
More similar words: saving, gravity, serving, revolving, Thanksgiving, the cost of living, traveler, heavily, behavior, behavioral, crawl, crack, crash, craft, divine, convince, province, scratch, convinced, aircraft, Democrat, scramble, democratic, meritocracy, wing, ring, thing, cling, swing, bring.