Random good picture Not show
1. I am your traveler, you are my heart.
2. The life of the traveler why can't forget.
3. A map is requisite for a traveler.
4. Mr. Smith is a sophisticated world traveler.
5. The police required the traveler to unlock his suitcase.
6. The foreign traveler complained that he's been forcibly held by the local police without good reason.
7. Who's who hit the traveler,who is in the wheel of life.
8. Dying of thirst, the desert traveler ground out a request for water.
9. The traveler bargained his watch away for food.
10. The traveler had to fight his way through the tropical forest with an axe.
11. He is a great traveler and has moved about all over the world.
12. The border police required the traveler to unlock his luggage.
13. The traveler brought back some specimens of the rocks from the mountains.
14. Here are a few tips every smart traveler should know.
15. He arrived looking suitably outlandish, a traveler from a far place,[sentencedict.com/traveler.html] some one to be cautiously investigated.
16. Some have later called this traveler and diarist a saint, and saints are not necessarily representative of their sets.
17. I was a traveler returning to a cozy home, able to see that home with new eyes.
18. It also said searches must not stigmatize any traveler, and that airline files can not be permanent but must be purged.
19. Conde Nast Traveler magazine readers last year rated Lindbergh among the top 10 most-popular airports because of its proximity to downtown.
20. The bleached bones of cattle warn the traveler how hot it can be in Death Valley.
21. He had been a gregarious collegian, intrepid traveler and vigorous outdoorsman.
22. The traveler sees what he sees. The tourist sees what he has come to see. G.K. Chesterton
23. The Tough Traveler backpack will comfortably fit children up to 4'6" tall.
24. Luang Prabang is well worth the minimal extra effort it takes the adventurous traveler to get there.
25. He can make a very good meal off a traveler, I understand.
26. He seemed dazed, out of step, like a first-time traveler to a treacherous land.
27. Members may choose to dial into local numbers or use an 800 number, making these ideal services for the traveler.
28. Just how much is worth insuring is up to each traveler.
29. A fringed cotton shoulder bag hung over one shoulder and he was the very image of a hippy or New-Age traveler.
30. Hidden hotel costs can be a source of frustration to the frugal traveler.