Similar words: craft, draft, year after year, a far cry, circle, circuit, overcrowded, circumstance. Meaning: [ˈeəkrɑːft] n. a vehicle that can fly.
Random good picture Not show
1. This aircraft works by jet propulsion.
2. His passion is making model aircraft.
3. The aircraft was flying in a northerly direction.
4. The aircraft were met by a hail of gunfire.
5. A small aircraft was obstructing the runway.
6. The aircraft is powered by three jet engines.
7. Aircraft sometimes fuel while in the air.
8. The aircraft is designed to be invisible to radar.
9. The aircraft has/carries a crew of seven.
10. Enemy aircraft dropped bombs on the city.
11. Aircraft passed overhead with monotonous regularity .
12. Two missiles homed in on the enemy's aircraft carrier.
13. The return flight of the aircraft was delayed.
14. Ice formed on the extremities of the aircraft wings.
15. The aircraft is capable of accommodating 28 passengers.
16. Production of the new aircraft will start next year.
17. Many parts of an aircraft are riveted together.
18. Pilots of large aircraft are masters of aviation.
19. The aircraft was set on automatic pilot.
20. The aircraft rose with unnatural speed on take-off.
21. Passengers suffocated in the burning aircraft.
22. Attacks by enemy aircraft forced the tanks to retreat .
23. In an air raid last night the enemy aircraft bombed the city.
24. Since the advent of jet aircraft[sentencedict.com], travel has been speeded up.
25. The aircraft climbed so rapidly that it was difficult to keep it in sight.
26. Crash investigators have been sifting through the wreckage of the aircraft.
27. Our militia fired off volley after volley from anti - aircraft artillery.
28. They were unwilling, or unable,(Sentence dictionary) to guarantee safe passage from the city to the aircraft.
29. In the autumn of 1940 London was blitzed by an average of two hundred aircraft a night.
30. The house's windows are double-glazed to muffle the noise of aircraft.
More similar words: craft, draft, year after year, a far cry, circle, circuit, overcrowded, circumstance, crash, crack, crawl, scratch, after, Democrat, scramble, democratic, after all, go after, air, meritocracy, pair, hair, look after, take after, afterward, by air, chair, stair, impair, repair.