Random good picture Not show
(1) Malcolm is a shrewd and realistic businessman.
(2) He was well-informed and shrewd, with good, calm judgment.
(3) She is a shrewd judge of character.
(4) She is a shrewd politician who wants to avoid offending the electorate unnecessarily.
(5) He's too shrewd to be trusted in business matters.
(6) She was shrewd enough to guess who was responsible.
(7) He was shrewd in his personal assessments.
(8) Capra looked at her with shrewd eyes.
(9) His answer to the journalist is a shrewd one.
(10) Her novels were a vehicle for shrewd social comment.
(11) He whanged his son a shrewd one yesterday.
(12) She's a good/shrewd businesswoman who's popular with her staff.
(13) He is a shrewd businessman.
(14) He enjoyed the play's shrewd and pungent social analysis.
(15) He's a shrewd businessman and hard as nails.
(16) Bridget has a shrewd idea of what will sell.
(17) He was a shrewd analyst of players' strengths and weaknesses. Sentencedict.com
(18) The President has played a shrewd diplomatic game because from the outset he called for direct talks with the United States.
(19) Though still in his teens[sentencedict.com], Tom is shrewd at a bargain.
(20) I have a shrewd idea who the mystery caller was.
(21) He's an artist, a scientist and a shrewd businessman rolled into one.
(22) He's a smooth/slick/shrewd/clever operator.
(23) It was a shrewd move to buy your house just before property prices started to rise.
(24) He was a shrewd lawyer with a talent for uncovering paper trails of fraud.
(25) The team's manager made a shrewd tactical switch in defence.
(26) They had once been shrewd traders of horseflesh.
(27) Her friendliness hides a shrewd intellect.
(28) Kyle is a shrewd, aggressive manager.
(29) As a manager, Watson is both shrewd and tough.
(30) Despite his kindly, sometimes whimsical air, he was a shrewd observer of people.