Random good picture Not show
1. Prices are subject to fluctuation.
2. The calculations do not take into account any fluctuation in the share price.
3. This price fluctuation requires that one measure the current yield on a seasoned bond.
4. There is much evidence that the fluctuation field involves distinctive patterns of motion.
5. As it is sensitive to large temperature fluctuation, care should be taken to maintain a stable reading.
6. This also gets round problems of fluctuation, when business is slow, they do not have to maintain a regular workforce.
7. Continual weight fluctuation increases the risk of heart disease and early death.
8. The third general feature is increased fluctuation in production between years.
9. The reason is simply a minor fluctuation in the fluid content of your body.
10. See also Variable Limit, Maximum Price Fluctuation.
11. The fluctuation changes from acuteness to smoothness.
12. Sometimes temporal fluctuation may take place inthe local velocity.
13. The fluctuation range of commodity market is getting larger.
14. This offer is subject to market fluctuation.
15. If ward sets upstair, fluctuation stair became big question.
16. Local faults cause more sidebands, but less fluctuation intensity.
17. There has been much price fluctuation recently.
18. Loss from fluctuation of foreign currency exchange rate.
19. But what about the risk of currency fluctuation?
20. The erratic fluctuation of market prices are in consequence of unstable economy.
21. On the basis of concentric annular fluctUation pressure model, approximate solution of eccentric annular was soluted.
22. The number of students at a college can be subject to considerable fluctuation.
23. Indeed, at one point the peak of a worst case fluctuation actually exceeds that of the best case.
24. Any number of circumstances may give rise to a fluctuation in workload thus upsetting staffing predictions.
25. As with most ordinary deposit accounts, rates are subject to fluctuation without notice.
26. Or perhaps a new set of laws will come into being, by some sort of quantum fluctuation.
27. Provision of forward exchange cover or currency options to protect against loss through fluctuation in rates of exchange.
28. A computer printout running constantly shows any increase or decrease in activity and the appropriate fluctuation in energy output.sentencedict.com
29. The test results show that the misfire malfunction simulation device can run reliably and have an apparent influence on the engine crankshaft instantaneous speed fluctuation.
30. Most common like has the blood flushes intermittent fever, losing sleep, the function to reduce, the mood fluctuation, the palpitation chest stuffily and so on.
More similar words: situation, equation, graduation, evaluation, insinuation, auction, reduction, ratification, gratification, abduction, production, destruction, instruction, obstruction, construction, introduction, instructional, nation, negation, operation, rational, donation, zonation, national, duration, education, formation, libation, creation, location.