Random good picture Not show
1. To err is human, to forgive, divine. Alexander Pope
2. It is a good divine that follows his own instructions. William Shakespeare
3. He claimed to know these things by divine revelation.
4. It is the divine will.
5. They saw the floods as a sign of divine wrath.
6. May your family be full of divine blessings on this Thanksgiving!
7. A degree does not give you a divine right to wealth.
8. He went to church, perhaps seeking divine inspiration.
9. Some fans seem to regard footballers as divine beings.
10. The reason is easy to divine.
11. I don't believe that astrologers are able to divine.
12. Their new house is quite divine!
13. Some people saw the epidemic as divine justice.
14. "This food is divine," they murmur, falsely.
15. The congregation assisted at divine service.
16. Jesus is believed by Christians to have been divine.
17. You look simply divine, darling.
18. "They were divine," she sighs, dreamily.
19. The oracles were expected to divine the future.
20. These events were seen as a divine revelation.
21. We had a perfectly divine time in Switzerland.
22. No one has a divine right to success.
23. Words and deeds are quite indifferent 23modes of the divine 24energy. Words are also action, and actions are a kind of words.
24. He saw the English victory as a sign of divine displeasure.
25. The Ayatollah described the earthquake in Iran as a divine test.
26. The despot claimed to be the chosen instrument of divine providence.
27. The king saw this victory as the direct result of divine intervention.
28. That basketball game we watch last night on television was simply divine!
29. They believe the soul is immortal[http://sentencedict.com/divine.html], grounding this belief on the Divine nature of the human spirit.
30. In the Christian tradition, the world exists only as an act of divine favour.
More similar words: divide, division, Thanksgiving, the cost of living, dived, diverse, diversity, saving, serving, convince, province, convinced, civil, civic, revolving, civilian, activist, activity, oblivious, sensitivity, civil rights, productivity, line, fine, pine, spine, line up, outline, define, combine.