Random good picture Not show
1. She managed to scramble over the wall.
2. They tried to scramble up the cliff.
3. There was a mad scramble for the exits.
4. In our code we scramble letters,so words are unrecognizable.
5. There was a mad scramble for the best seats.
6. When the manager retired, there was a scramble for his job.
7. The village was a 20-minute scramble away.
8. I lost my sister in the scramble for a seat.
9. He broke his leg in his scramble down the wall.
10. In our code we scramble letters, so words are unrecognisable.
11. There was an undignified scramble for the free drinks.
12. She managed to scramble out of the vehicle as it burst into flames.
13. Owen managed to scramble the ball into the net.
14. The latest machines scramble the messages so that the conversation cannot easily be intercepted.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. It was a real scramble to the top of the hillside.
16. A scramble over the rocks takes you to the most perfect of beaches.
17. The scramble for the film rights to her next novel has already begun.
18. More than three million fans are expected to scramble for tickets.
19. There was an undignified scramble for the best seats.
20. Make the toast and scramble the eggs.
21. There was a scramble for the best seats.
22. It was a mad scramble trying to get things ready in time.
23. In a sudden panic he began to scramble down.
24. However, the scramble to keep the peace went on.
25. All that despite the fearful scramble to Bill and Ben's pots at the end of the programme.
26. More crusts fell from the vicious scramble overhead.
27. Willie fought back the urge to leave(sentencedict.com), to scramble back up the embankment and join his mates as if nothing had happened.
28. After the death of the dictator there was an unseemly scramble for power among the generals.
29. The inexperienced young promising men were pushed aside in the scramble for places.
30. Nor were the crowd to be denied, for they tore the black baize cloth to shreds in their scramble for souvenirs.