Random good picture Not show
1. The city is equidistant between London and Glasgow.
2. Horsey is equidistant from Great Yarmouth and Mundesley.
3. London is roughly equidistant from Oxford and Cambridge.
4. Rome is about equidistant from Cairo and Oslo.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Our house is equidistant from the two pubs in the village.
6. All points on a circle are equidistant from the centre.
7. The north and south coasts are 14 miles equidistant.
8. Three single beds, pinned to floor, equidistant.
9. Each socket is equidistant from its neighbours.
10. He concluded that all the stars are equidistant from earth; some stars simply shine more brightly than others.
11. The counter's outputs are binary numbers representing 16 equidistant, cyclically generated carrier phase angles.
12. The latter had two locations which were equidistant from the two furnaces which were constructed on that wall to the north.
13. The equidistant smell of the trees kept her on the road.
14. This simply ensures that both E strings are equidistant from the edge of the fingerboard.
15. The asteroids are located at a point equidistant from Jupiter and the Sun.
16. The ball was headed for a spot almost equidistant between the two wickets.
17. The cables are parallel and equidistant from each other.
18. The two parks are about equidistant from the station.
19. All planes in one family are equidistant from one another.
20. A line source is a line of equidistant drivers: the earliest products in this configuration date from the 1950s and were used to increase speech intelligibility in reverberant environments.
21. Taking equidistant 3 - profile hole as an example, the method of designing and grinding tool is intro - duced.
22. A plane curve everywhere equidistant from a given fixed point, the center.
23. Q - transform of distance distribution of binary equidistant codes and equidistant constant weight codes were studied.
24. On a uniform rod, unit weights can be balanced equidistant from the fulcrum.
25. A circle is a shape on which all points are equidistant from some point lying inside.
26. Plumb all the posts and use string to ensure they are lined up equidistant from the house.
27. For the fundamentals , B'- B " is very small and therefore the lines are almost equidistant.
28. The paper analyzes the relation of point excursion in x-axis and y-axis on different status and designs equidistant plot algorithm of train flow lines.
29. Analyses the formation conditions of the tritubercular cycloid and establish the parameter equation and equidistant envelope equation.
30. Compared with the cycloid pin wheel gearbox , the planetary gearbox with one tooth difference, formed by cycloid equidistant line gears has advantages of high efficiency large loading capacity and ...
More similar words: distant, distance, assistant, in the distance, instantaneous, instant, taxi stand, constant, instantly, resistance, assistance, substantial, constantly, substantially, disinfectant, insubstantial, circumstantial, squid, liquid, quid pro quo, equip, equity, require, equinox, equipped, required, inequity, equipment, harlequin, requisite.