Random good picture Not show
1) Vegetable prices fluctuate according to the season.
2) Body temperature can fluctuate if you are ill.
3) The system allows currencies to fluctuate within certain limits.
4) Insect populations fluctuate wildly from year to year.
5) People's body weight can fluctuate during the day.
6) Temperatures can fluctuate by as much as 10 degrees.
7) My mood seems to fluctuate from day to day.
8) Her wages fluctuate between £150 and £200 a week.
9) As the numbers fluctuate, old job identities are destroyed.
10) But the price of diamonds can fluctuate, like property.
11) Income: Liable to fluctuate wildly.
12) Cholesterol levels in the blood fluctuate in the course of a day.
13) Bonus or incentive pay will fluctuate based upon company, division,(http://sentencedict.com/fluctuate.html) or group performance.
14) Although the intensity of the pain may fluctuate, headache-free periods are distinctly rare.
15) The mortgage rates may fluctuate, but the administration and the repayments remain the same until the time comes to adjust.
16) Prisoner numbers fluctuate from week to week and there are currently only four convicts in the county's cells.
17) Bittern numbers fluctuate from year to year and a severe winter hits them hard.
18) Such issues have interest rates that fluctuate with market rates.
19) In fact, as we have argued, governments may have hidden agendas and their priorities may fluctuate according to political cycles.
20) The village of Worsley was transformed by this undertaking, the first of many to be so fluctuate by canals.
21) They can also be affected by the region's periodic droughts, and their numbers fluctuate with these climatic cycles.
22) Those of some larger mammals, for example hares and lynx, fluctuate in longer cycles of 10-13 years.
23) Share prices on the New York Stock Exchange often fluctuate wildly.
24) Other countries' currencies are either fixed in value or fluctuate against the dollar in the world's foreign exchange markets.
25) Investors holding ninety-day Treasury bills experience very small changes in the value of those bills as interest rates fluctuate.
26) This procedure does not allow for adaptability, essential for applications such as process control, which must change as conditions fluctuate.
27) Spokespeople will not confirm this, but point out that numbers do fluctuate from year to year.
28) Although each series will get a general rating based on its usual content, they can fluctuate from week to week.
29) After it enters the contract, the value changes as rates fluctuate.
30) The pounds you pay will buy ECUs at the current exchange rate, which can fluctuate.
More similar words: fluctuation, perpetuate, accentuate, actual, actually, reluctant, situation, reluctance, reluctantly, structure, intellectual, structural, intellectually, infrastructure, equate, hallucinate, graduate, evaluate, adequate, evacuate, insinuate, attenuate, inadequate, undergraduate, luck, flush, fluid, pluck up, lucidly, fluffy.