Random good picture Not show
1. Of saving, comes having.
2. Saving is getting.
3. From saving comes having.
4. Buy three and make a saving of 55p.
5. I'm saving for a new car.
6. Ageing's one saving grace is you worry less about what people think.
7. He was saving his energy for next week's race in Belgium.
8. Dad's got a bee in his bonnet about saving electricity.
9. It will be a saving to take a short cut.
10. I give you my profound thanks for saving my life.
11. She felt eternal gratitude to him for saving her life.
12. The fireman demonstrated great courage in saving the child.
13. I'm saving money on a regular basis.
14. The film's saving grace is the excellent photography.
15. They're all for saving money where they can.
16. We will pass on this saving to our customers.
17. This represents a saving of ￡60,000 for the company.
18. Tom's been saving his pocket money every week.
19. His sense of humour was his only saving grace.
20. They derided his plan for saving money.sentencedict.com/saving.html
21. I'm saving up for a new car.
22. There is just one way of saving him.
23. He was commended for saving a child's life.
24. They're saving money towards a new house.
25. We've been saving up to go to Australia.
26. She's saving up for a new bike.
27. I've been saving theatre programmes for years.
28. They have thought out the effective saving.
29. I'm not very good at saving.
30. Teenager Matt Brown is being hailed a hero for saving a young child from drowning.