Random good picture Not show
(3) He has been an orphan since he was five.
(4) They adopted an orphan as an heir.
(5) Mr. Kane adopted the orphan.
(6) We may keep an orphan or adopt it out.
(7) He was an orphan and lived with his uncle.
(8) The family adopted the orphan as their own.
(9) Her heart went out to the poor orphan child.
(10) The orphan was hungry for affection.
(11) The child has been ill-treated in the orphan house.
(12) She was left an orphan at the age of five.
(13) This orphan grew up to be a soldier.
(14) Orphan Lara Cameron metamorphoses into a beautiful property tycoon.
(15) Jane, the orphan girl, was chosen to go.
(16) Richard was an orphan, adopted at nine months.
(17) I was left an orphan at an early age and became a ward of court.
(18) In the case of orphan children the position is relatively clear: a child without parents needs some one to care for it.
(19) Here, she tells the story of Mud(Sentencedict.com ), an orphan member of an elephant tribe who is blessed with visionary powers.
(20) When his parents were killed in an accident, he became an orphan.
(21) Having no children of their own they decided to adopt an orphan.
(22) Miss Diana gave away all her castoffs to the little girls in the orphan asylum.
(23) The children's home is sending us one of their orphan boys.
(24) Jules paced beside her and said nothing at all, imagining no doubt that she was a poor little orphan.
(25) In order to catch a few babies, trappers will frequently kill whole families and the orphan chimps often die in transit.
(26) They Survey the huddled women briefly, then Stare at the orphan girls.
(27) Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan. John F. Kennedy
(28) If he could have known that he was a workhouse orphan, perhaps he would have cried even more loudly.
(29) A brief discussion of how to control the page layout and how to avoid widow and orphan line is provided below.
(30) It may well be that the better education of orphan girls was a particular feature of the experiment.
More similar words: amorphous, anthropomorphic, epiphany, elephant, elephantine, hand in hand, murphy's law, phase, emphasis, emphasize, torpor, corpse, haphazard, cephalopod, corporal, corporate, corporeal, alphabetical, incorporate, absorption, corporation, habeas corpus, writ of habeas corpus, hand, than, hand in, hand on, hand out, at hand, on hand.