Random good picture Not show
2. The company invested heavily in new technology.
3. Misfortunes have rained heavily upon the old man.
4. The roads to Bordeaux were heavily congested.
5. The word "not" was heavily underlined.
6. His back was heavily braced.
7. He's given to drinking rather heavily.
8. Many self-employed people are heavily taxed.
9. Japanese has borrowed heavily from English.
10. They had doped the patient heavily before the operation.
11. They invested heavily in 3G mobile phone networks.
12. The organization depended heavily on voluntary help.
13. He was panting heavily as he ran.
14. The approaches to the garrison have been heavily mined.
15. The military-backed government has heavily censored the news.
16. The hijackers were heavily disguised.
17. The town was heavily fortified.
18. He took the heavily laden tray from her.
19. Tap water is usually heavily treated with chemicals.
20. His novels draw heavily on his childhood.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. She became heavily involved in politics.
22. These products have been advertised very heavily.
23. He is heavily insured against death.
24. He regularly goes to the races and bets heavily.
25. Snow was falling heavily as we entered the village.
26. The goose flapped heavily away.
27. I became heavily involved in politics.
28. The city was heavily defended against attack.
29. Environmental law heavily intertwined with administrative law.
30. The service has become heavily reliant on government support.