Random good picture Not show
(1) He got stuck in a revolving door.
(2) The wheel is revolving about its axis.
(3) Most shredding machines are based on a revolving disc fitted with replaceable blades.
(4) As he went through the revolving doors he felt his courage deserting him.
(5) The park director position has been a revolving door for seven appointees.
(6) The theatre has a revolving stage.
(7) I had a new idea revolving in my mind.
(8) The mixture flows to a revolving drum where the water is filtered out.
(9) The revolving sign was spinning round and round in the wind.
(10) He spun the revolving door round and round.
(11) The wheels stopped revolving suddenly.
(12) The revolving circle is concentric with the fixed outer circle.
(13) This theatre has a revolving stage.
(14) The revolving door has begun to rotate.
(15) A small revolving brush on the front was sweeping dust into a slot.
(16) I stared into the blinding glare of the revolving light.
(17) The revolving door between government and think-tanks is well-established.
(18) A revolving door led into the hotel lobby.
(19) The swinging door is pivoted on one side; the revolving door is pivoted in the centre.
(20) This could mean that we end up with a revolving door Congress[sentencedict.com/revolving.html][sentencedict.com], in which former members return as lobbyists.
(21) They have accepted an offer from another firm with a busy revolving door.
(22) In the first moments of waking, he looks up in puzzlement at the aged ceiling fan revolving above his bed.
(23) First, healing became a much more central activity, with much of the liturgy and preaching revolving around it.
(24) After which the losers in the employment lottery would be popped into the revolving door.
(25) It has more than 1, 900 rooms spread over 43 floors, topped by the revolving View Restaurant.
(26) In short, they are seriously at risk of committing further offences and becoming trapped in the revolving door of custody.
(27) Rose from the grave so often that he had a coffin with a revolving lid.
(28) Then the mixture flows via a receiving hopper to a revolving drum where the water is filtered out.
(29) Term limits could mean that we end up with a revolving door Congress, in which former members return as lobbyists.
(30) We think it important that such a tabulation should include all types of revolving credit, as well as fixed-sum instalment credit.
More similar words: revolve around, evolve, revolutionary, involve, evolution, involved, involvement, saving, serving, Thanksgiving, the cost of living, devote, resolve, divine, Rev., dissolve, province, convince, convinced, volume, review, for ever, voluble, revenue, prevail, reverse, previous, voluntary, volunteer, prevention.