Random good picture Not show
(1) He got stuck in a revolving door.
(2) The wheel is revolving about its axis.
(3) The wheels stopped revolving suddenly.
(4) Most shredding machines are based on a revolving disc fitted with replaceable blades.
(5) As he went through the revolving doors he felt his courage deserting him.
(6) The park director position has been a revolving door for seven appointees.
(7) The theatre has a revolving stage.
(8) I had a new idea revolving in my mind.
(9) He spun the revolving door round and round.
(10) This theatre has a revolving stage.
(11) The mixture flows to a revolving drum where the water is filtered out.
(12) The revolving sign was spinning round and round in the wind.
(13) The revolving circle is concentric with the fixed outer circle.
(14) The revolving door has begun to rotate.
(15) The revolving door between government and think-tanks is well-established.
(16) A revolving door led into the hotel lobby.
(17) The secret is to outlaw the revolving door.
(18) She joins a government-media revolving door.
(19) She walked through the revolving door into the lobby.
(20) Yannis Kokkos' sets keep revolving for 110 minutes.
(21) Below is a revolving stage with a telescoping wall.
(22) Revolving Credit: a credit facility with a pre-determined limit.
(23) The lead dancer appeared on a revolving pedestal.
(24) A small revolving brush on the front was sweeping dust into a slot.
(25) The swinging door is pivoted on one side; the revolving door is pivoted in the centre.
(26) This could mean that we end up with a revolving door Congress[sentencedict.com/revolving.html], in which former members return as lobbyists.
(27) They have accepted an offer from another firm with a busy revolving door.
(28) In the first moments of waking, he looks up in puzzlement at the aged ceiling fan revolving above his bed.
(29) First, healing became a much more central activity, with much of the liturgy and preaching revolving around it.
(30) After which the losers in the employment lottery would be popped into the revolving door.
More similar words: revolve around, evolve, revolutionary, involve, evolution, involved, involvement, saving, serving, Thanksgiving, the cost of living, devote, resolve, divine, Rev., dissolve, province, convince, convinced, volume, review, for ever, voluble, revenue, prevail, reverse, previous, voluntary, volunteer, prevention.