Random good picture Not show
1. She is standing for the Democratic Party presidential nomination.
2. Exercise your democratic right to vote.
3. The Democratic candidate is still leading in the polls.
4. They supported the Democratic Party.
5. The Social Democratic leader launched a broadside against both monetary and political union.
6. The Social Democratic Party has vowed to try to stall the bill until the current session ends.
7. The first job of the new democratic government should be to depoliticize the judiciary.
8. Six candidates are currently vying for the Democratic presidential nomination.
9. Bolivia returned to democratic rule in 1982, after a series of military governments.
10. The Baltics' own democratic traditions would help them to regain their rightful place in Europe.
11. Determining how the Democratic challenger would conduct his presidency isn't quite so obvious.
12. Both Democratic and Republican parties are courting former supporters of Ross Perot.
13. Their country has democratic government.
14. We hope these regions will embrace democratic reforms.
15. I think it was a reasonably democratic decision.
16. Education is the basis of a democratic society.
17. The movement is liberal and social democratic in orientation.
18. The governor ran on the Democratic ticket.
19. The Democratic Party captured 70% of the vote.
20. We need to turf the Democratic party out.
21. She was at the Democratic convention.
22. He's determined to speak at the Democratic Convention.
23. The candidates face off in a Democratic primary today.
24. They have declared themselves an independent democratic republic.
25. She ran for office on the Democratic ticket.
26. New York is a proving ground today for the Democratic presidential candidates.
27. Thousands of people came out onto the streets to attest their support for the democratic opposition party.
28. There have been major changes in the constitution,[sentencedict.com/democratic.html] but the system remains democratic.
29. They are aiming to make the institutions of the EU truly democratic.
30. They will be able to choose their own leaders in democratic elections.
More similar words: Democrat, demonstration, demonstrate, meritocracy, demoralize, demographic, scratch, ratio, rating, gratify, dramatic, operating, operation, automatic, pragmatic, migration, narrative, diplomatic, statistics, AND operation, reparation, cooperative, separation, dramatically, statistical, integration, exploration, celebration, corporation, immigration.