Synonym: action, conduct, manner. Antonym: misbehavior. Similar words: behavioral, behalf, on behalf of, saving, heavily, gravity, have, prior. Meaning: [bɪ'heɪvjə] n. 1. manner of acting or controlling yourself 2. the action or reaction of something (as a machine or substance) under specified circumstances 3. (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people 4. (psychology) the aggregate of the responses or reactions or movements made by an organism in any situation.
Random good picture Not show
2. His uncontrolled behavior disturbed the entire class.
3. Her behavior alienated her friends.
4. Your bad behavior brings shame on the whole school.
5. His behavior contrasts unfavourably with his principles.
6. She may embarrass you with her uncouth behavior.
7. Apologize to her for your rude behavior!
8. Mary denounced her husband for bad behavior.
9. The students perceived that his behavior had changed.
10. His behavior estranged him from his brother.
11. His mystic behavior is hard to understand.
12. The boy's behavior deviates from the usual pattern.
13. He is modest in his behavior.
14. They carefully observed the behavior of deer.
15. Such behavior is just not acceptable in this school.
16. She embodies her principles in her behavior.
17. Matt's behavior was arousing the interest of the neighbors.
18. Nothing can possibly excuse him for such rude behavior.
19. Your rude behavior reflects only upon yourself.
20. I want no repetition of your bad behavior.
21. His behavior made him many enemies.
22. They assimilated their customs and behavior to the new environment.
23. I will engage for his behavior should you decide to employ him.
24. When his teacher told his parents about his behavior, he felt great shame.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. His behavior is odd.
26. Her whole behavior is calculated for effect.
28. Don't keep blaming your little sister for your bad behavior.
29. It did not take long to shame the boy into a change of behavior.
30. Parents should learn how to praise the children's good behavior.
More similar words: behavioral, behalf, on behalf of, saving, heavily, gravity, have, prior, have on, have to, behind, senior, junior, have a ball, warrior, prior to, fall behind, interior, priority, violent, envious, violate, obvious, rehabilitation, previous, leave behind, violation, oblivious, obviously, have to do with.