Random good picture Not show
4. That cat will scratch you with its claws.
5. Scratch the subject of defence and acronyms, abbreviations, and buzzwords fly out.
6. Try not to scratch.
7. We had to scratch two players from the team because of damaged knee joints.
8. Is her schoolwork up to scratch?
9. Don't worry, it's only a scratch .
10. I hope you are not going to scratch me.
11. Ben built the shed from scratch.
12. Go on, have a good scratch!
13. Don't scratch yourself on the thorns.
14. He escaped without a scratch .
15. There was a scratch on the CD.
16. Miraculously, both drivers walked away without a scratch.
17. Effectively, we have to start again from scratch.
18. The scratch on your hand will soon be well.
19. We started from scratch with no preconceived ideas.
20. There's a scratch on the side of my car.
21. She emerged from the wrecked vehicle without a scratch.
22. They knocked off $60 because of a scratch.
23. You can scratch my name off the list.
24. The dog gave itself a good scratch.
25. The suggestion is that they should start from scratch.sentencedict.com
26. I had to scratch because of a bad cold.
27. Scratch my back - I have an itch .
28. Don't be a baby and cry over that little scratch.
29. How did you manage to come through the Second World War without even a scratch?
30. There's far more to be said - I've only had time to scratch the surface in this talk.