Random good picture Not show
4. Scratch the subject of defence and acronyms, abbreviations, and buzzwords fly out.
5. We had to scratch two players from the team because of damaged knee joints.
6. That cat will scratch you with its claws.
7. Is her schoolwork up to scratch?
8. Don't worry, it's only a scratch .
9. There'll be the devil to pay if you scratch my car!
10. I hope you are not going to scratch me.
11. Ben built the shed from scratch.
12. Go on, have a good scratch!
13. Don't scratch yourself on the thorns.
14. There was a scratch on the CD.
15. Miraculously(sentencedict.com), both drivers walked away without a scratch.
16. Effectively, we have to start again from scratch.
17. Building a home from scratch can be both exciting and challenging.
18. The scratch on your hand will soon be well.
19. We started from scratch with no preconceived ideas.
20. Try not to scratch.
21. There's a scratch on the side of my car.
22. She emerged from the wrecked vehicle without a scratch.
23. Don't be a baby and cry over that little scratch.
24. How did you manage to come through the Second World War without even a scratch?
25. There's far more to be said - I've only had time to scratch the surface in this talk.sentencedict.com
26. There's no need to make a song and dance about a tiny scratch on the car.
27. He brushed his hair and gave his scalp a good scratch .
28. Don't be such a cry-baby - it's only a scratch.
29. He usually preferred to train up a crew of enthusiastic young sailors from scratch.
30. Much of the damaged vehicle had to be rebuilt from scratch.