Random good picture Not show
2. We convinced Anne to go by plane.
3. He was convinced of her innocence.
4. Molly agreed, but she did not sound very convinced.
5. The buyer was convinced of the salesman's integrity.
6. The driver grunted, convinced that Michael was crazy.
7. She became convinced that something was wrong.
8. He convinced me that I should study law.
9. They convinced the teacher by what they have done.
10. French police are convinced that she was tortured and killed.
11. She was convinced that sooner or later she would fulfil her destiny.
12. He was convinced that I was part of the problem.
13. She was convinced he was possessed by the devil .
14. Although I soon convinced him of my innocence, I think he still has serious doubts about my sanity.
15. I am never convinced by his word.
16. Sam nodded but he didn't look convinced.
17. He was convinced of the rightness of his cause.
18. I am not altogether convinced by this argument.
19. I'm not convinced he's on the level.
20. She was still only half convinced.
21. I am convinced of her innocence.
22. They're convinced the picture is genuine.
23. No one was convinced by his glib answers/explanations.
24. You weren't convinced of Mr Matthews' guilt.
25. He convinced us of his fitness for the task.
26. What she said convinced me that I was mistaken.
27. I am convinced that she is innocent.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. He was convinced that doctors and dentists knew best.
29. I was convinced that he was brighter than average.
30. Every time we have this argument you wheel out the same old statistics, and I'm still not convinced!
More similar words: convince, convict, conviction, concede, convenience, province, advanced, balanced, convey, convert, experienced, convention, conversion, conventional, conversation, concern, concert, concept, conceive, concerning, consequence, conception, conference, concentrate, in consequence, concentration, concentrating, iced, divine, saving.