Random good picture Not show
1. Delicatessen usually require little preparation for serving.
2. Arrange the chicken and salad in a serving dish.
3. The number of prisoners serving life sentences has fallen.
4. He was released on parole after serving two years.
5. The waiter was serving another table.
6. He is serving on a warship in the Pacific.
7. It is always a pleasure serving you.
8. Local radio stations serving coastal areas often broadcast forecasts for yachtsmen.
9. Her criminal record disqualifies her from serving on a jury.
10. Prison order is rendered unstable by young inmates serving short sentences.
11. This room has a dual purpose, serving as both a study and a dining room.
12. There was a serving spoon missing when Nina put the silverware back in its box.
13. He was released from prison after serving two years of a five-year sentence.
14. He was released from prison after serving a sentence of five years.
15. He's serving time at Leavenworth.
16. Just before serving, whisk the cream.
17. Chill the fruit salad until serving time.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. He's serving time for drugs offences.
19. Garnish the dish with parsley before serving.
20. He was the senior serving naval officer.
21. Pile the potatoes into a warm serving dish.
22. Did you know that Les is serving time ?
23. She is serving two years for theft.
24. What are you serving up tonight?
25. Chill the wine before serving.
26. He's currently serving a life sentence for murder.
27. There was only one girl serving customers .
28. He returned to his homeland with the purpose of serving his own people.
29. Although sentenced to life, he will become eligible for parole after serving 10 years.
30. I like to macerate the food in liqueur for a few minutes before serving.
More similar words: service, social services, supervisor, interview, serve, serve as, reserve, observe, observer, preserve, reservation, observation, saving, conservative, conservation, revolving, Thanksgiving, the cost of living, survival, survivor, divine, province, convince, convinced, user, nerve, laser, closer, series, insert.