Random good picture Not show
1. The theory assumes the existence of a "meritocracy"?that there is equal opportunity for all.
2. However, in a meritocracy, those at the bottom are clearly inferior.
3. In a meritocracy, talent and ability are efficiently syphoned out of the lower strata.
4. In the collaborative meritocracy, people who are talented enough and committed enough are rightly seen as indispensable.
5. Is Britain a meritocracy?
6. Members of the upper strata in a meritocracy deserve their position; their privileges are based on merit.
7. The meritocracy that reigned among students thus functioned hardly at all within the faculty.
8. Secondly it is a declaration that meritocracy does not operate by default.
9. A global meritocracy is in all our interests.
10. An ethos of meritocracy will permeate business ethics and corporate processes.
11. Wealth disparities are corroding Japan's meritocracy and poverty is rising.
12. An efficient administration of justice , meritocracy and good leadership are the reasons for our success.
13. Leadership Style: Task - oriented meritocracy: lead by high profile , sometimes autocratic , example ; management by objectives, cheerleaders for success.
14. Keeping what Ollila calls a "meritocracy" under control is a tight-knit management team—mostly Finns—who act as gatekeepers: Frank Nuovo, for example, signs off every design decision.
15. A striver who had flourished in America's nascent meritocracy, Hoover put his faith in solutions that were principled, technocratic, and terribly insufficient to the time.
16. The meritocracy is inexorably turning into a matriarchy, and visibly so on many campuses: the heads of Harvard, Princeton, MIT[sentencedict.com], Brown and the National Defence University are all women.
17. Traditionally, the middle class has supported meritocracy and upward mobility, more than the elite has done.
18. The prime minister claims he wants to create a classless meritocracy in Britain.
19. But it was possible to turn the critique of meritocracy against the schools themselves.
20. The institutional racism model thus overlaps with an equal opportunities model which demands self-conscious meritocracy in spirit and in procedures.
21. But the front row was less confident than the back that the firm was a meritocracy of money-makers.
22. He was evidence that the trading floor was a meritocracy.
23. By and large women believe that the workplace is a meritocracy, and it isn't.
24. And, in a democratic free market society, a multicultural meritocracy is much more palatable than an Episcopalian aristocracy.
25. It's comforting to think that we live in a meritocracy. But we don't.
25. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
26. Mike Cavallo , who viewed the allocation process a meritocracy, did end up having some questions, too.
27. Low - level management employees in the irresponsible, the only pro is not a meritocracy.
28. Confucianism and legalism are responsible for creating the world's first meritocracy.
More similar words: Democrat, democratic, crack, accuracy, conspiracy, territory, American, inherit, heritage, criteria, characterize, characteristic, stock, protocol, legacy, privacy, efficacy, craft, crash, crawl, sit on, scratch, a bit of, editor, wait on, scramble, aircraft, visitor, monitor, a bit of a.