Random good picture Not show
2. The traffic was moving at a slow crawl.
3. Our baby is just starting to crawl.
4. A child learns to crawl before he learns to walk.
5. She slowed the car to a crawl.
6. Just thinking about spiders makes my skin crawl.
7. Boston ivies crawl along the wall.
8. The traffic had slowed to a crawl.
9. Just the sight of him makes my skin crawl.
10. At times the president's motorcade slowed to a crawl.
11. I don't like people who crawl.
12. She swam up and down, practising the crawl.
13. The traffic slowed to a crawl.
14. A beetle began to crawl laboriously up his leg.
15. I felt something crawl up my arm.
16. The miners had to crawl to reach the coalface.
17. We went on a pub crawl on Saturday night.
18. Has the baby started to crawl yet?
19. Her singing makes my skin crawl.
20. Megan has just learned to crawl.
21. The ghost story made my skin crawl.
22. Traffic moved forward at a crawl.
23. Can you do the crawl?
24. We learn to crawl before we learn to walk.
25. Worms and snakes crawl.
26. As night fell,(sentencedict.com) we managed to crawl back to our lines.
27. She struck out with a strong crawl towards the shore.
28. Colleagues today recall with humor how meetings would crawl into the early morning hours.
29. Don't worry if your baby seems a little reluctant to crawl or walk.
30. I don't mind spiders but worms make my flesh crawl.