Random good picture Not show
1. All their plans ended in failure.
2. Attempts to negotiate peace ended in armed revolt.
3. The report ended on a positive note.
4. The army was disbanded when the war ended.
5. Once again the talks have ended in deadlock.
6. Her scene ended up on the cutting room floor.
7. They ended the discussion on a note of optimism.
8. We ended up stranded in Paris with no money.
9. All my efforts ended in failure.
10. The whole affair ended in tragedy.
11. Her first pregnancy ended in miscarriage.
12. The battle ended in a humiliating defeat.
13. The meeting ended on reasonably amicable terms.
14. The attempt ended in abject failure.
15. The game ended in a draw.
16. Derek's terse reply ended the conversation.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. World War II ended in 1945.
18. The game ended in a two-all draw.
19. The game ended in a total rout.
20. The fight ended in a knockout.
21. He ended his speech with a merry quip.
22. The conference ended with a plenary debate.
23. All of her children's marriages ended in divorce.
24. She ended her speech with a rhetorical flourish.
25. The race ended in a dead heat.
26. Everyone applauded when the play ended.
27. The Second World War ended, of course,[sentencedict.com] in 1945.
28. The fixture ended in a goalless draw.
29. The marriage ended in divorce in 1996.
More similar words: extended, suspended, apprehended, independent, independence, be independent of, funded, minded, bounded, founded, surrounded, reprimanded, confounded, dumbfounded, sender, gender, tender, render, offender, defender, engender, tendency, vendetta, endeavour, dependent, rendezvous, condescend, resplendent, transcendent, jaded.