Random good picture Not show
1. I adopted a positive outlook on life.
2. I have a good outlook from my bedroom.
3. With that cynical outlook, he doesn't trust anyone.
4. Most western societies are liberal in outlook.
5. Priestley's rational outlook in science carried over to religion.
6. Having children gave her a broader outlook on life.
7. He's got a good outlook on life .
8. The business outlook for next year is favorable.
9. He had a practical outlook on life.
10. The outlook for the economy is bleak.
11. Her happy outlook always prevailed.
12. Her outlook gradually widens.
13. The outlook for jobs is bleak.
14. Even optimists admit the outlook to be poor.
15. The outlook for the economy is bright.
16. He is rather too parochial in his outlook.
17. The house has a pleasant outlook over the valley.
18. The immediate outlook remains bleak.
19. Losing his job changed his whole outlook on life.
20. She is rather cautious in outlook.
21. He has a broad outlook on life.
22. The outlook is pretty grim.
23. He's very blinkered in his outlook.
24. He has a fairly positive outlook on life.
25. She's a bit old-fashioned in her outlook.
26. Brigitta has such a cosmopolitan outlook on life.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. We were quite different in outlook, Philip and I.
28. The City is optimistic about the outlook for inflation.
29. The outlook for the weekend is dry and sunny.
30. If you start with one small, positive thing and repeat it during the course of your day, you will begin to move into a more positive situation: positive thoughts, feelings, opportunities and people will start showing up in your life. With practice, you will find that over time, you will change your outlook and choose to be happy, irregardless of the events around you.
More similar words: look, looks, look at, look for, look out, look to, look in, look up, look on, look down, look up to, look into, look over, look down on, look back, overlook, look after, look through, looking glass, look forward to, outlet, outlaw, outline, outlive, burst out laughing, hook, cook, book, loop, loom.