Random good picture Not show
1. Let your arms swing as you walk.
2. Ralph gave me some pointers on my golf swing.
3. Her mood could swing rapidly from gloom to exhilaration.
4. The Conservatives suffered an adverse swing of 6%.
5. He deserves to swing for that cruel murder.
6. She plays the clarinet in a swing band.
7. The little lad was playing on the swing.
8. There was a sandpit, a seesaw and a swing in the playground.
9. The swing door will resile automatically after it has been opened.
10. When we arrived, the party was in full swing and the room was abuzz.
11. The game could swing either way .
12. Swing the tennis racquet in one smooth motion.
13. His golf swing is poetry in motion .
14. She pushed her way through the swing doors.
15. When your father comes home, you'll swing for it!
16. You need music to make a party swing.
17. It's never late to mend. Let's swing going.
18. By midnight the end-of-course party was in full swing.
19. He took a swing at my head and missed.
20. You must allow the clubhead to swing freely.
21. His mood could swing from joy to despair.
22. This represents a swing of 14% towards Labour.
23. The children took turns on the swing.
24. The party went with a swing.
25. The Festival always goes with a swing.
26. Voting showed a 10% swing to the Opposition.
27. Give Sarah a turn on the swing.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. He accidentally found that the desk clock did not swing its pendulum.
29. Campaign leaders were caught flat-footed when the opinion polls suddenly started to swing the other way.
30. the best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with,never say a word,and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.